Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

"New" trigger for Mrods

Home Forums Other Guns Benjamin Marauder "New" trigger for Mrods

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    caboose212
    Participant

Good evening all, just thought I’d pass along some info. I was perusing the web a few weeks ago, and found myself on Rowan Engineering’s page- a UK based parts store. They still sell trigger blades for Theoben/Rapid Air Weapons (RAW) trigger group. We all know that the RAW trigger blades fit the Mrod’s trigger group. Hell, the Rowan Engineering drop down menu for this trigger even has a 1/8″ hole option! I ordered one. Yes, it’s expensive for what it is. But if you want a slightly more adjustable trigger, or want a different look, here you go! I’m comparing the Rowan Engineering trigger (black) to the RAW trigger. They seem to be the same overall height. Here’s some pics:

caboose212
    Participant

Alrighty, got the new trigger blade into the Mrod trigger group, no problems there. The stock I’m using is a Gen1 Mrod stock with an aftermarket metal trigger guard. Same dimensions as a factory plastic one. It’s an expensive option, but with all the adjustment available, you can really tailor this trigger to you! Adjustments include trigger blade forward, rear (shorten or lengthen the LOP), trigger blade rotation, and of course 1st stage take up, just like the factory blade. Whether left or right handed, now you can have a trigger that’ll fit perfect. Here’s the pics, enjoy!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar