Skip to toolbar
Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Question on Installation of TT Parts -> TalonSS Hammer, and Trigger Spring…

Home Forums AirForce Talon/Talon SS Question on Installation of TT Parts -> TalonSS Hammer, and Trigger Spring…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    frodo9mm
    Participant

Another newbie Talon SS Question –

Among things, I ordered the Trigger Spring, and TalonSS Hammer with Slap Modification.

For each of these, can you point me in the right direction to install them?

It’s easy enough to change barrel out. I guess getting to the hammer and spring assembly is one step more…

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you and Best Regards,
    Fletcher

airgunmann
    Participant

Take it out the back take off the bottle take out spin lock nut remove the cocking hand and pull the breech or sliding black part out the back and the hammer should come out put back together in reverse order . Trigger spring you have to remove the fore arm the grip and trigger gaurd then you have to remove the trigger shoe and the piece on the safety which is 2 screws then the bar that lays over the trigger springs I do t remember which one’s I changed for lighter pull though

frodo9mm
    Participant
    quote Airgunmann:

Take it out the back take off the bottle take out spin lock nut remove the cocking hand and pull the breech or sliding black part out the back and the hammer should come out put back together in reverse order . Trigger spring you have to remove the fore arm the grip and trigger gaurd then you have to remove the trigger shoe and the piece on the safety which is 2 screws then the bar that lays over the trigger springs I do t remember which one’s I changed for lighter pull though

Airgunmann –

Ok, Great and Thank you.
    I plan to do this when the new hammer and spring comes in this week.

Thanks again and Best Regards,
    Fletch

frodo9mm
    Participant

To replace the spring, I did some quick photos on pulling the trigger guard and cover:

Thx Again Best Regards,
    Fletch

airgunmann
    Participant

No problem

loic
    Participant

great could you take the measurment about the new trigger spring from talon tune?
    id,od,length and numbers of coils?
    i come from france and shipping cost for small spring is 33 usd Hoot:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.