Skip to toolbar
Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

QB78 based .30 PCP

Home Forums Other Guns Other Guns QB78 based .30 PCP

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    pakprotector
    Participant
    quote dman1114:

If I didn’t just blow 5k $ insulating and heating my garage ….

That’s like me taking my bored and stroked 124″ Harley to the dealer and tell them that my belt keeps slipping . They will tell me to go get fucked.

What does a Hardly-Ableson dealer behavior have to do with anything? Besides, they supported the VR1 and none of those remained stock for long.

The M10 does seem to have the valve capability to run a 30 cal to Daystate Wolverine energy levels. Figure 22″ of barrel at $5/inch and $60-90 to machine it to fit. Then a bolt to fit the .300 barrel.

The MRodAir folks do seem to be good at claiming stuff. Their energy drag race had one major entrant, and it came out well behind the .300 Marauder I built. It was indeed on par with my .22 Marauder…LOL
    cheers,
    Douglas

caboose212
    Participant

I’m just going to build a .30 condor, using a TJ liner… it’ll have higher power, and higher number of shots… Thanks all for the help!

tofazfou
    Participant

Just got my BAM50 yesterday and YES, THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE. I’ve been wanting one for about 6-8 years now

209 bucks and solid as hell.

caboose212
    Participant

I may pick up one of those too! I’ve been wanting one for a long time as well… Great minds, eh Ced??

caboose212
    Participant
    quote Tofazfou:

Just got my BAM50 yesterday and YES, THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE. I’ve been wanting one for about 6-8 years now

209 bucks and solid as hell.

I just picked one up for $180…

In other news:
    LET THE .30 CONDOR SS BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 I’ll be using a TJ .30 airgun barrel though, instead of the Lothar Walther.

hoot
    Participant

Hatsan has a .30 and a .357 multi-shot for $765….why go to the trouble when you can get it ready made?

Hoot:

caboose212
    Participant

I’m not even building this one!! I wish I could delete the thread! I’m actually in the process of building a 7mm BAM 50! The B50 seemed like a better base rifle to start from. Also, I’m converting a Condor SS to a .30, plus I have a Dawson .30 being built… so no sense building ANOTHER .30!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.