Skip to toolbar

Purchased MSA 4500 tank from firehouse

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Purchased MSA 4500 tank from firehouse

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    creeves91
    Participant

I recently purchased a new tank from a firehouse and need some help getting fittings for my AirForce Talon S. Anyone have a list of parts i need to pickup, any help would be greatly appreciated.

zonk
    Participant

Get a hold of Joe at airtanksforsale.com he’ll have what you need…

creeves91
    Participant

Thanks Zonk.

tony got me squared away today, I appreciate the link. I will keep Joe in mind in the future.

whitetailhntr
    Participant

What was the cost of your tank?

lurker-1
    Participant

Most likely cost 3 dozen jelly filled… :rofl:

creeves91
    Participant
    quote whitetailhntr:

What was the cost of your tank?

Whitetailhntr.. I got a really good deal on it, but you can find them around. Just make sure you check the DOT date, because the tanks are only good for 15 years. After that you will have to fill it yourself or get another.

creeves91
    Participant
    quote LURKER #1:

Most likely cost 3 dozen jelly filled… :rofl:

Lurker… I said firehouse not police station! 😀

secoda
    Participant

I bought two firehouse SCBA 44 cu ft tanks 3 years old for $200 each in excellent condition in 2010 so good through 2022. They get new tanks every 3 years at my local stations. They were filling them for free for me until I got a compressor. Got the adapters from Joe B. as well. The last time I talked to the chief over the three local stations he said they had one for $50 they would give me but it was 5-6 years old. I passed because i really only use one of the two I have now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.