Q:

Purchased a new EDgun Matador R3M (.25) (pics)

I have purchased and owned alot of very nice PCP’s and some fine looking springers. But walnut stock that my new EDgun Matador (.25) came with is the prettiest piece of wood that I have ever had on an air rifle!!!! Custom stocks included! I may be just a proud new owner of an EDgun in 25 cal ( I have one in 22 cal…..single shot) and simply HAVE to show it off. But this fine airgun doesn’t stop with being just good looking (and my pics do not do it justice), it shoots the JSB Exact 25 grain pellets at 945 fps starting at a 220 BAR fill. I have not shot a full string through the chrony. But I have been doing ALOT of shooting groups at 70 yards (and a few crows). At 70 yards it shoots nickel to a quarter size groups (depending on my nerves). Mine is the Standard Matador and I never expected this kind of accuracy OR speed from an airgun this short!!! I have spent several hours watching ED’s youtube channel. He seems like a great guy with a great family and a great sense of humor. He’s also a good shot! Needless to say, I am converted. I am now EDgun obsessed. And my single shot 22 cal EDgun Matador is every bit as accurate ay 70 yards with 18.1 grain Exacts. Squirrel season starts here in TN on the fourth Saturday of August. And….needless to say….I’ll be totin’ an EDgun into the Hickory trees.

I made this pic as soon as I unboxed the Matador. Man! What a fine piece of equipment!!!!!!! Please forgive the fact that I am 52 yrs old and behaving like a little boy with a new toy. I just can’t hide the fact that I love this airgun!!! Ya know….if all Russians are like ED and his family…..then I like Russia. Anyway, thanks for looking and listening to me brag. (Can anyone tell me what the regulator in the 25 cals are factory set at??) Thank you all!!!!!!! Have a great rest of the week! kevin

EdGun

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 2

Thank You My Gracious magnificent Cousin :bow: :bow: :bow: Sir Pippo of the Highest Regards Nephew of the Glorious magnanimous Uncle :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :hoot:

quote oakey631:

… 3000.00 dollars worth of guns sitting around that I can not shot. :butkick:

Really sad news Magnificent Cousin 😥 😥 😥

My Magnificent Cousin Oak of Highest Regards :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ,

I really feel your pain and I’m really sorry for the premature loss of your Lelya 😥

BE STRONG! Sometimes miracles happen.

You are in my prayers and let all TAG pray together G0D (this is what he is waiting for) and hope that he will be merciful and graceful with you Lelya fanboys.

With deepest respect :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

My Cousin :bow: :bow: :bow: Sir Pippo of the Highest Regards I am sick of the air-gun world my patience is wearing thin and I am angry as angry can be not one new gun but two new guns not working as they are supposed too 3000.00 dollars worth of guns sitting around that I can not shot. :butkick:

quote Ed:

quote Pippo:

Vacations instead of delivering items promised one year ago?

Ok, vacations did not work, let’s try with another one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“EDFun” :rofl:

I love you too! 🙂

😀

:thumb:

quote Ed:

Needless to say that me, as the manufacturer of the gun, is glad to get the feedback like that, that is part of the “profit” I get selling the guns, good feedback. On the other hand, you should be sure that stocks are made of wood, wood is different and one stock can look better or “worse” then the other onw. They cost the same money, so you can consider it as a lottery, not as ALL stock are like that.

Ed

Ed, I appreciate the reply and it is my pleasure that you posted in my thread. Even if my 25 Edgun Matador had a straight grain walnut, I’d be just as happy. I like the way your guns are easy to work on and I have never seen such a brilliant hammer design!!!! On the PCP’s that I have owned in the past……the hammer was a big metal ‘slug’ that would slam into the valve stem. At first, I thought that the Matador hammer was part of the trigger mechanism. But I love it. It gives a very fast “lock-time”. The EDgun actually makes me appear to be a marksman!!!! (I’m too high-strung and nervous to be a good marksman) but I can shoot those suckers (chupa-chups??) at 70 yards with relative ease with my 25 cal. I have noticed that I get better accuracy when I simply let the forearm rest in my hand (instead of trying to hold the forearm tightly).
Anyway, keep making them EDguns!!!! Very very nice air rifle!!!!!!

Hello Ed.

Do you still plan on making the improved 30 cal R3 parts available to us guys that bought one of the oeiginal 30 cals that Tony got in 2013?

quote keyser soze:

Ed I was going to bring in an aftermarket offset moderator from Russia. Obviously I will hit Tony up for yours instead. Can you put out a video on how it works and installation instructions ?

Sure, as soon as I have them ready, I will make vid.

quote Ed:

quote Pippo:

I love you too! 🙂

Now that response made me really laugh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope it was a good holiday Ed 😀

The Cad

Ed I was going to bring in an aftermarket offset moderator from Russia. Obviously I will hit Tony up for yours instead. Can you put out a video on how it works and installation instructions ?

quote Pippo:

I love you too! 🙂

quote shooter3:

Ed, welcome back after your vacations! Hopefully you got some rest!

Any news on the eccentric shrouds availability?

Thank you! Expect them in September.

Ed, welcome back after your vacations! Hopefully you got some rest!

Any news on the eccentric shrouds availability?

Needless to say that me, as the manufacturer of the gun, is glad to get the feedback like that, that is part of the “profit” I get selling the guns, good feedback. On the other hand, you should be sure that stocks are made of wood, wood is different and one stock can look better or “worse” then the other onw. They cost the same money, so you can consider it as a lottery, not as ALL stock are like that.

Ed

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 2
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.