Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

pull pup .25 marauder? Anyone did it???

Home Forums Other Guns Benjamin Marauder pull pup .25 marauder? Anyone did it???

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    iride
    Participant

Did I ever tell you guys I hate the waiting game,,,
    Hurry up and wait, really sucks , Maybe customs will cut me some slack and send it on through,,,,,,
    Mike

hemn
    Participant

Mike,,,
    same from here,,,, i have packages that stuck in somewhere!!! looks like the worst time for ordering and shipping is during Dec and Jan ,,, Christmas time ,,, :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

wahoowad
    Participant

Hello. I must know how this turned out! I have a screaming accurate .25 Marauder tuned by Greg Davis that I don’t shoot but the the idea of selling it. Converting to a bull pup would make it a new toy and I’d get some use out of it again :biggrinn:

iride
    Participant

Wahoo
    I did it and loved the weight , I loved the feel,
    The trigger on the B/P Marauder SUCKED,,,
    Now to be far I did not take a LOT of time to tinker with the adjustment of the trigger,
    I got it to light , then to hard , I am just going to sell it. I had the new gun itch……
    Hindsight says I should have taken some time to adjust it,
    My Marauder .25 was also a very good shooting gun, It was a solid ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If I had to do it over I would have kept it,
    Mike

wahoowad
    Participant

What changes did you have to make to the gun to fit the bullpup?

Why sell it if you say you should have kept it? Did it require making permanent changes to the original Mrod?

iride
    Participant

When you B/P a Marauder you have a lot of linkage to the trigger, I did not like it,
    I had a new gun (Mutant) on order , So I just sold my B/P marauder instead of trying to adjust all the linkage of the trigger.
    Mike

45super
    Participant

I bought 1 already completed, it came with a Marmot Militia shroud extension and a reservoir extension. My endgame is to convert it to 30cal with a 24″ LW barrel, and I have already purchased a Cothran power valve and transfer port. That should comfortably get me in the 900-1000 fps with the heaviest pellets. I would like to know if anyone has tried an
    SSG in combination with a Cothran valve. My trigger feels just like the original (gen 1) , very smooth and light. The b/p configuration should really help with the longer barrel, I have not decided if a 22ci or 500cc bottle will spoil the balance. I’d love to double tube it, but the trigger linkage is completely in the way!

iride
    Participant

My gun was nice , but the trigger sucked, I just was not smart enough to adjust the trigger,
    Mike

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar