Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

pull pup .25 marauder? Anyone did it???

Home Forums Other Guns Benjamin Marauder pull pup .25 marauder? Anyone did it???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    iride
    Participant

I got a Marauder 25 that shoots extra sweet , This Gen 25 is super accurate , I got it for sale on a few other sites and maybe its the time of the year , but they just want me to give it away, Its really just to dam good of a gun to sell for 400 dollars and I have 600 dollars of after market stuff to go with it , scope , rings, LDC, tripods, slings , ETC,
    I would like to talk to people that have bull pupped there marauder, Seems like the MDRL is the way to go as no one else will answer my Emails on the bull pup kits,
    I know its not a Cricket, But I do think my Marauder shoots a lot harder than my 25 Cricket,
    I know its a money dump but no matter which way I turn its dumping money,
    And I can make it a one off mine, probably a garage gun, Keep it out of the safe hanging by the door.
    Just venting
    what do you guys think.
    Mike

hemn
    Participant

hi,

yes, so many guys bullpuped their Mrods,,,like Wingman and others,,,but

if you want to convert your Mrod to bullpup,,,then contact this guy (( rapid-70@hotmail.com ))

this is the reply from him

works are handmade.
    The kit is complete:
    · Stock + recoil pad
    · shifted trigger system
    · system action original trigger.
    · aeronautical aluminum parts anodized
    · weaver rail
    · piece of wood to support the face.

All parts are produced by numerical control – CNC. Quality 7075.

The trigger is smooth as the original. Can regulate the first time on the trigger offset.
    And you can adjust the second time in the original trigger, giving the hardness that you want to trigger displaced.

The weight is centered, so prevents nod. Excellent for shooting in raised position.
    It is more ergonomic and lighter.

Features of M-rod:
    · Weight stock original model of Marauder: +/- 1420 grs (+/- 3,13 lb)
    · Weight stock bullpup model: +/- 750 grs (+/- 1,65 lb)
    · Length: 30,71 in (78 cms)

here is the pics,

hope i could help you,,,, i still like to buy a Mrod and convert it to bullpup, install the 500cc tank and change the barrel to LW barrel also installing a regulator …

iride
    Participant

Thanks
    I emailed him again
    I never get an answer?
    Mike

iride
    Participant

BIG thanks to Hemn
    I ordered my Rapid air Marauder Gen II .25 cal bull pup tonight. Its bad ass I can not wait to install it,
    He said he had some in stock so its early Christmas for me.
    I am going to try and set it to shot in and around 940 FPS like my Crickets , Wish me luck on that one, I do not care about air, I have a Sheldon compressor and two tanks,
    I had the gun for sale on a couple of other sites with about 600 dollars in after market parts, Now this gun shoots right with my 22 and 25 Crickets, But its no bull Pup.
    I am not a sales man, People trying to give me 400 dollars for it, about 300 after paypal shipping , boxing,
    I guess its like my last hobby, I got 80,000 dollars worth of motorcycles sitting in my garage I built for them, I am not giving them away , I will fix them up and make them better and to fit me.
    Hell if you can not spend money on your hobby, You got the wrong wife, :butkick: :butkick: :rofl: :rofl:
    Mike

hemn
    Participant

Brother Mike,,,

im very glad to hear this,,, i am happy for you,,, plz keep us updated from the unboxing until you finish all steps,,, im curious which color of the stock did you chose?

iride
    Participant

I did not chose a color , I just said send me a pretty one
    I will get pictures when I get it,
    Will also shoot some paper and post up, That way the guys( other sites) that said will you take 100 dollars for it if I pay shipping?
    Or I will buy all your after market parts for 50 dollars,
    Can you send the gun to me to check out, My check is in the mail,
    Mike

hemn
    Participant
    quote iride:

Will also shoot some paper and post up, That way the guys( other sites) that said will you take 100 dollars for it if I pay shipping?
    Or I will buy all your after market parts for 50 dollars,
    Can you send the gun to me to check out, My check is in the mail,
    Mike

Brother Mike,

don’t worry about others speech,,,, they may don’t know what do you have in reality! you know better what you have… myself, i don’t treat my Edgun with even a house ,,, because the pleasure that my Edgun can give me while i hunt,,,the house cannot give ” and i have my own house, thank for God” :rofl:

since you like your .25cal Mrod, ….
    i prefer, or if i where you, i will order a regulator from here http://www.altaros.cz/en/benjamin/5-regulator-benjamin-marauder#/ they will ship internationally, shipping is included the price 84 euro,

and also i will order the extension reservoir as well http://talontunes.com/shop/marauder-reservoir-extension/ ,,,but not the Extended end cap,,, so,,,the air reservoir and the air tank will have almost the same length ,,,

that will be a perfect Bullpup ,,,

just my :2cents:

Hemn ,M

iride
    Participant

Hemn
    Thanks again , I have the air extension I just never installed it yet,,
    Seems like the 25 does not respond as well as the other Marauders to the regulator as the other Calibers.
    I will read more on this ,
    Mike

family-man-811
    Participant

FYI I had a gen.1 puppet w MDRL kit after valve mods (porting to about .156) and an air extension I was sending Cudas @900fps for 20-22 shots with a spread of 1.8-2% shot great good power too but sold it for Vulcan .25

iride
    Participant

Family man
    I like to see pictures of your Prod with the G/M Barrel, I bet it is a tack driver.
    I was going to sell my M Rod to get a Vulcan, Not being a sales man I said screw it I will Bull pup the M Rod.
    I am a big fan Of the Green mountain barrels. I think Crossman is nuts for not putting them on all there guns,
    I think I am going to wait for the new improved super Humming bird to come out,
    Mike

iride
    Participant

Got my tracking number from rapid-70@hotmail.com
    Now just the waiting game we are all so good at, :whistle:

hemn
    Participant
    quote iride:

Got my tracking number from rapid-70@hotmail.com
    Now just the waiting game we are all so good at, :whistle:

Mike,,,,

so, you will have two Christmas this year…isn’t it???
    post pics and your review ,,,,

iride
    Participant

Hemn
    I will post up when I get the stock in, should just be an easy pit from the stock stock,
    Hemn you get safe over there in Iraq , I heard there is a little trouble in your home land.
    Mike

hemn
    Participant

My Dear Brother Mike,,,

thank for God that we are safe here,,, we are (Kurdish) living in Kurdistan lands and our lands are safe,,, but a little problem with ISIS is there on the Kurdistan border,,, not inside Kurdistan ,,, Kurdistan is still belong to Iraq ,,, but also got our independence since 1991 …the original Kurdistan lands is very big ,,, starts from a north west of Iran and goes to almost all north of Iraq and south east of Turkey and north east of Syria …. you can see the original map of Kurdistan here ,,,

https://www.google.iq/search?q=Kurdistan+map&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&imgil=KdFoksvVoxkojM%253A%253Blr1MhZV-SPIGtM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.cissmun.org%25252Fcissmun%25252Fkurdistan_autonomy%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=KdFoksvVoxkojM%253A%252Clr1MhZV-SPIGtM%252C_&usg=__venv64n1oEqdGk9HLZ7o1l2cikY%3D&ved=0ahUKEwjekvrYxdjJAhUFuhQKHWVDAtsQyjcIJQ&ei=Mz1tVp6tLIX0UuWGidgN#imgrc=1HiQ7J8FRgWclM%3A&usg=__venv64n1oEqdGk9HLZ7o1l2cikY%3D

i have explained in my old posts how and why Kurdistan lands has been divided between 4 other countries in early nineteens century …

thanks for your asking my bro,,,appreciated ,,,
    Hemn ,M

quote iride:

Hemn
    Hemn you get safe over there in Iraq , I heard there is a little trouble in your home land.
    Mike
    iride
    Participant

Memn,
    Good read I read all about your area, Sounds as safe as Mexico,
    All we hear is the news and most of all the news is bad or just plain B/S.
    Mike

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar