Q:

Price of frame W/ WO trigger assembly direct from AF

Here is a few prices for frames with and without the trigger assembly quoted from Rachel @AF.
Frames: 😀
P/N 50089: Talon SS with trigger parts installed — $229.95
P/N 10089: Talon SS with No Parts installed — $95.00.
P/N 50161: Condor with trigger parts installed — $249.95
P/N 10161: Condor with No Parts installed — $100.00

Pistol Grip:
P/N 10204: Pistol Grip Screw 1/4×10-24SH — $2.00
P/N 10135: Pistol Grip Flat Washer — $2.00
P/N 10134: Pistol Grip Lock Washer — $2.00

General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi Bod, hope you’re better!

Yeah, that’s a fair price for the frame.

At Quick Reference section there’s a post started by Y about AF price on parts for the gun. Would be nice to put this information there… wouldn’t it?

I thought the same guys. Excellant price on the frame alone, steep for the trigger assembly. I’d like to get a frame and have it milled out for a side cocking brech, good idea WOK. Didn’t think of that outright, but have wanted my frame like this since i saw Rowdy’s.
Anyone else whom reads this try to e-mail AF for other prices on various pieces. I have asked Rachel for a complete price list, if others do the same maybe we can get a full list of all the items offered. If enough guys bug her for a list, maybe she’ll figure out that its easier to send it to one guy. Have him post it, then continously send out various prices to various people.

That is a good price for the frame. I could see someone reinforcing the side rails, and the scope rail and milling it for a side lever then give it a coat in Gun Kote. Could be a nice project…..Hmmmmm

As for the trigger components as walter has said many times. Get some tool steel and make your own. The AF ones are not very tough anyways.

Seems like a lot of the cost is in that trigger assembly.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.