Pics of the of the Lil Devils

Home Forums General TAF Gallery Pics of the of the Lil Devils

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    j3magnum
    Participant

Finally got around to getting some pics of the little Demons..Unfortunatly I just sold the 25 ( first pic ) to fund a new project…I had it putting out a good 55 to 60 ftlbs with the condor tank..The other gun I now call Talondor,,,is a 42 to 55 ftlb beast…I always new if I could get the power up just a bit the groups would shrink even more..Sure enough with a new hammer and the tuned Condor valve Jsb’s 1097 fps and 1/2 50 yd group, Kodiaks 1018 and 5/8″ group at 50 and Eunjins 938 fps and 1″ 50 yd group..Crows are in trouble now…

riffraff
    Participant

The Talondor is very sharp and clean looking. You have a good theme going with the accessories. Did you make the grips yourself? They look very well designed and appear to have a comfortable hold.

BTW, whats the new project that caused you to part with the .25?

walkonking
    Participant

That is a great looking set up. Got to love the Wokbutt Plate! Sure looks great there!

photo22
    Participant

Great looking pair 😀

mikemilz
    Participant

Great looking set of shooters you got there…. I can’t wait to start my mod’s 🙂

j3magnum
    Participant

Thanks guy’s…sorry I have’nt been around in a few days..Lost one of my best friends last week…

Rif I did make the grips and the feel is awsome… I” have some pics of the new build up in a few weeks..It a little project I have been wanting to do for a long time.

A big thanks to you to WOK..that butt plate makes the freehand hold so much more stable…Can’t wait to give the second one to my Dad

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice looking rig J3. 8) Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Harry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.