P12 multi shot conversion.

Home Forums BullPups P12 P12 multi shot conversion.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ken
    Participant

Hello all, new guy here.  I bought a used KAM P12 about 5 years ago.  (I looked through the entire forum this morning and noticed there was a post about an allen head bolt shearing and allowing the bolt to fly out of the back of the breach, so I will be checking that allen bolt.)  I know there was a conversion kit sold at one time.  Does anyone know of where I might be able to get one?  I also own a lathe and milling machine.  Does anyone know the dimensions of the upgraded breach?  I can mill the breach to fit the Marauder magazines if I know the dimensions and any other mods needed to complete the change.

Also would love to do a side cocking lever mod on this gun, but that’s another story.  thanks, Ken

Ken
    Participant

I finally found the video I had seen several weeks ago.  Unfortunatly  it is in Spanish.  It uses the Marauder or Gauntlet magazines.  I guess I’ll pull of the breach and fire up my milling machine.  Also need to get some mags ordered.  Here’s a link to the video.  It doesn’t show the process but does give the dimensions.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6A3MMB8NP0

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.