Skip to toolbar

Ordered a Shoebox Max today!

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Ordered a Shoebox Max today!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    norcal-matt
    Participant

I’m very excited to never have to pump again! I decided to buy the compressor first, then the tanks. I live a ways from any fill shop and would much rather be self contained.

lurker-1
    Participant

Just a heads up, does your air rifle have a foster fill fitting ❓
    Actually I don’t know how the newer Shoebox comes equiped 😳
    I have the first model that cost less and even though it required a little upkeep, I have no regrets.
    I have both the 97 cu. ft. Great White and 18 cu. ft. Guppy carbon fiber tanks from Joe at airtanksforsale.com and suggest you check it out. Joe’s tanks have some kind of flow restrictor valves to prevent to rapid air release when filling the airgun tank.
    They ain’t cheap in any way. :rofl:
    And they are a lot prettier than some of that imported crap :mrgreen:

zonk
    Participant

If he bought it from Tom it should come with a foster fitting, same with Joe.

norcal-matt
    Participant

Thanks guys! I have on mÿ possession Joe’s setup ready to plug into the shoebox. My Cricket came with a male quick release. It should be here tomorrow!

zonk
    Participant

:party: You’ll love it.

norcal-matt
    Participant

My compressor arrived today. After I figured out the backward bleed valve :whistle:

Overall, I am glad I spent the money. Looking forward to some carefree shooting!

zonk
    Participant

You’ll enjoy not having to travel every time you need air. I got a buddy who pitched in on mine so I fill his tank also.

iride
    Participant

Post pictures, psi and time to fills , Just general stuff that will help people that are thinking of getting a compressor.
    If we can get most of the talk here about all the new stuff and old on Compressors it will help the guy out looking to buy a compressor,
    Pictures please.
    Thanks
    Mike

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.