Q:

??? or ???

Ok i know this is prolly beating a dead horse lol. But wich reifle is better in your opinions please. Sumatra 2500 Carbine, or Career Infinity ?? Both in .25 cal. Have heard alot about these both having plastic parts inside. Just curious what your thoughts are on both 🙂

Thanks
Brian

Other Guns

All Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Sumatra is good right out of the box. I have a carbine in .22 that is four years old and have not had any problems.
I took it shooting yesterday.
Good little rifle to hike with.

I am thinking the sumatra carbine is gonna be my choice. Is there any cleanup work that needs to be done to them, or are they good right out of the box? As in common faulty seals, barrel full of goo ect?

Thanks
brian

the first sumatra’s from like 7 years ago that have only a 3 power settings had plastic wheel.
And you can’t convert them to the current Sumatra with the 15 power setting.
They are built differnt.
All of the old 707’s and current Sumatra’s have a metal gear.
I don’t know if the new 707’s still do. I sold mine and didn’t get a chance to open it up.
Sumatra

Older Career 707

quote sluggo:

quote artemes:

Ok i know this is prolly beating a dead horse lol. But wich reifle is better in your opinions please. Sumatra 2500 Carbine, or Career Infinity ?? Both in .25 cal. Have heard alot about these both having plastic parts inside. Just curious what your thoughts are on both 🙂

Thanks
Brian

Sumatra has no plastic parts inside.

I thought I saw on the Yellow Forum that the Sumatra’s velocity adjuster was a white plastic? Not the adjusting knob but the part it spins on.

Thanks, thats what i was looking for 🙂

quote artemes:

Thanks
Brian

Sumatra has no plastic parts inside.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.