Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Ocelot Tuning

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun Ocelot Tuning

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  serdac 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

msc-8791

Has anyone tuned their Ocelot pistol to a higher FPS from the factory. Mine is factory tuned to 7.5 J (5.5 FPE) and Id like to get it to at least double digits if possible to throw in my backpack.

tony-byrne
    Participant

http://www.alexxxus.cz/Kalibrgun-KBG-Ocelot-pistole-22-177-new-hammer-pojistny-ozub

translates poorly with google – but they are set at 16j for most markets but can attain 22-25 J 😛

msc-8791

Tony,

Thank you so much for the link. I have an acquaintance from the Czech Republic who can translate this for me.

Greatly appreciated
    Scott

kris

he was given an extra -Stronger hammer spring to try and he just stated that the reg was set to 120bar. (I doubt that that was the original setting for .22) but if the barrel is very short-quite possible. He did not write anything about transfeport so probably no need touching that. He owns the no1 Lucky bugger :rofl: yes should get into the teens. He set it back to where it was when he finished. You will get the idea when you see your spring the picture shows both

msc-8791

Stronger hammer spring, 120 Bar. Got it. Website page was worth a thousand words.

Thanks guys
    Scott in Texas

serdac

Any idea how to defune one to 8-9FPE? Is there an easy adjustment for this?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar