O ring sets for .25 R3M

Home Forums BullPups EdGun O ring sets for .25 R3M

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bogman
    Participant

Having to do a major o ring replacement on my R3M, .25 cal., I got a pile of 75 duro o rings, more than I need. I had to buy a bag of each and have the complete set. If anyone in the US needs a rebuild set, let me know. I imagine $6 would cover cost and shipping. Best to email me: rob, then insert the at sign, then add pitcherplant and finally put the dot and c o m at the end. Put R3M o rings in the topic.

hemn
    Participant

This looks like a math exam when i was in the secondary school, rather than an email address πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

<Best to email me: rob, then insert the at sign, then add pitcherplant and finally put the dot and c o m at the end. Put R3M o rings in the topic.>

bogman
    Participant

Well Hemn, there are so many spam robots out there, searching the web for email addresses, I need to hide the email. I can simplify it a bit for the people who are less smart than you (LOL!): rob@, then add the word pitcherplant. After that, the usual .com goes on the end. Personally, I’d like to see all the spamsters, scammers, jailed for life or worse**! Even with junk filters I get 6-12 spam emails and 4-10 robocalls a day. We don’t answer the phone anymore until we hear a real message on the answering machine.

How are you doing, Hemn? So many things going on in the world, it’s hard to keep up. Hope you and family are healthy and safe!

(** Make the scammers give uncle Hoot foot massages for punishment!)

hemn
    Participant

Sir, thanks a lot for your asking, we are fine, and struggling with politics (International & Local), in the other hand this covi-19 has got its part in our country, people are afraid and panic, but the good new is in next few weeks the temperature will go up to 35c more and more,,,, in mid Apr will be 40c and May will be almost 50c πŸ™‚

let, see, we have deal with so many bad situations before,

thanks again sir. hope the best for you and your family

<How are you doing, Hemn? So many things going on in the world, it’s hard to keep up. Hope you and family are healthy and safe!>

Rob
    Participant

Note: My “bogman” account here is full of problems, which arose after the format/hosting switch. Do not try to contact me as bogman and I’ve had to make a new Talon account as “Rob” (Hermit6). My old email has issues. Use rob.botanique and complete the address with @gmail.com. In any case, don’t rely on the messaging system; it doesn’t always work.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Rob.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.