Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Nice Ass!

Home Forums Off Topic Off Topic Nice Ass!

This topic contains 83 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Bill 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author

bf1956

Now that’s funny! I’ll be giggling the rest of day. Thanks

zonk
    Participant

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gku
    Participant

:rofl: thAT’s some funny shit ….. Hoot !

~ GReg

sandalelect
    Participant

Glad that Donny made it through Irma, I live in the Florida Keys My place made it through with very little damage, but the place next door is just a floor a toilet and a tub. The rest of it is in my other neighbors yard on top of his cars.

donnyfl
    Participant

Now that’s amazing that your house made it through the storm Sandelect. I thought the Keys got wiped out by the cat 4-5 Irma. Irma changed into a tropical storm once it hit Georgia and did a lot of damages still.

Hoot, thanks for the laugh bud 🙂

quote sandalelect:

Glad that Donny made it through Irma, I live in the Florida Keys My place made it through with very little damage, but the place next door is just a floor a toilet and a tub. The rest of it is in my other neighbors yard on top of his cars.

sandalelect
    Participant

We Stayed for the storm on Big Coppitt Key, Seven Miles up the road on Sugarloaf they had 150 MPH winds gusting to 175 mph, and there are a lot of houses that are nothing but a pile of rubble. But on top of the high winds the storm also spawned a lot of Tornado activity. Marathon got the worst of it as they were on the dirty side of the storm. Big Pine Key is also a mess. I have been busy fixing a lot of electrical services where either the service mast was torn down or if through the roof 2″ rigid steel conduit bent and pinched the feeder wires. But as far as the Keys being wiped out, that is not true, we are cleaning up and fixing roofs, walls and anything else that needs to be fixed. We had to many animals to evacuate, the place we stayed in we had four pit bulls a puppy that someone had left behind, six cats, three birds and a snake. If I new how to post pictures here I would show where one house is gone and others on either side are intact. I even had plastic signs on plastic lattice fastened with plastic zip ties and they are still there but yet my neighbors place is gone.

sandalelect
    Participant

If anyone has family or friends in Puerto Rico, They really got slammed and need anything they can get, problem is after two big storms hit two big states and then Mexico with two earth quakes and a hurricane supplies are in short supply and they need everything, also getting things there is a little more difficult as most of the stuff needs to be sent by ship. They are using airplanes for some stuff but they are limited on how much they can carry and what they can carry.

gku
    Participant

Feel badly for those Floridians and Puerto Rico that were affected by Irma ………….
    Mother nature can be a bitch at times, more to come from her I’m sure. :angrymob:

~ GReg

hoot
    Participant

:hoot:

Dear Greg….

Does your wife know you are posting pictures of her backside on this forum?

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

gku
    Participant

That is not hers Hoots, but she could pass for it she is very very beautiful my wife is … smarts too .. that is.

…… .. not and can’t post any picture of the wife, she’d not allow it Sir.

she’s not a shooter, but packs a mean right-hook and works with sharp knives ! :biggrinn:

~ Greg

zonk
    Participant

Smack my ass and call me Sally! Dats real nice!!

hoot
    Participant
    quote Zonk:

Smack my ass and call me Sally! Dats real nice!!

:hoot:

Over-sexed Ignorant Prevert!!!

You ignore her mind and intelligence for a cheap peek at her beverage dispensers and hip pads!

Of course, she may also turn out to be an angry, foul-mouthed, red-eyed bitch, preferring the company of only women, dressing in leather, carrying a whip on dates, and refusing to accept checks or credit cards!

Younger male forum members…read and learn from your elders who have staggered through the long burning halls of the living hell called a “Relationship” with a woman!

If you want true affection and a lasting, loving relationship…buy a dog!!! If it turns out to be a mean tempered, ungrateful, angry, little shit, you can shoot the bastard, then order a brand new one that looks exactly like it.

Hoot:

secoda
    Participant

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And a few sicko’s even take it further. Is this still on topic? 😛

Teen caught having sex with wiener dog. It’s been a problem in this city for years
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article175866221.html

The good news is Artificial Intelligent sex dolls will make all of this obsolete very soon.
    https://www.cnet.com/news/abyss-creations-ai-sex-robots-headed-to-your-bed-and-heart/

zonk
    Participant

Poor dog……………

gku
    Participant

That is one sick teen and that dog don’t look so happy either…. :rofl:

~ GReg

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar