Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

New Tanks For the AF Line…

Home Forums AirForce General Chat New Tanks For the AF Line…

This topic contains 83 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  anthony266 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author

anthony266
    Keymaster

On sale now…
    Will run this price for a week.
    Thanks, Tony
    http://talontunes.com/shop/carbon-fiber-tank/

walkonking
    Participant

Holy crap that is awesome

sgtbunny

I just ordered mine.

Wahooo!!!!!

caboose212
    Participant
    quote SgtBunny:

I just ordered mine.

Wahooo!!!!!

Lucky!! I’ll be getting it for the normal price… BUT mine will be pushing .30 pellets!! So HA!!

castle02

Got mine ordered.

rrdstarr

Ugh I’ll have to wait!
    Just ordered a.25 barrel and spare parts from AirForce!

drumie

Just ordered mine!!

anthony266
    Keymaster

You guys should have yours this week…..

wmyend

Thanks Tony, I can’t wait to get mine! One thing I noticed on your site to buy the botlle was no mention of the bottle being DOT certified nor a picture showing this on the bottle. I also didn’t see this noted when you posted these bottles on Yellow. I would think this would be a huge selling point for these bottles against other Chineese/korean bottles. Is this something you overlooked? The DOT cert was the main reason I pulled the trigger on purchasing this bottle.

caboose212
    Participant
    quote Anthony266:

A nice weight reduction of over 8 oz.
    3650 max Psi
    4.8 l
    Best of all, these will be DOT certified which means they are legal to sell and own in the U.S.
    Thanks, Tony

That’s from the very first post… :rofl:

salticon
    quote Caboose212:

quote Anthony266:

A nice weight reduction of over 8 oz.
    3650 max Psi
    4.8 l
    Best of all, these will be DOT certified which means they are legal to sell and own in the U.S.
    Thanks, Tony

That’s from the very first post… :rofl:

Get him Boose!

anthony266
    Keymaster

DOT Certified.
    Born On Date June 2015

onebaddj
    Participant

ORDERED MINE! OH YEAH! cant wait to see how fast 3300 psi will push my 22 cal 45 gr slugs! Cant wait to pump that bad boy with my hill pump! Only going to 3300 so will be a breeze. WIll check the fit with my jds set up also. may have to get one for that to put it closer to standard length but with a reg on it. OH man! I cant wait to get home now!

wmyend

caboose apparently you didn’t read my post. Well aware of the post on the forum… But, as stated, it wasn’t noted on the site to purchase the bottle nor was there a pic avail at the time and Tony didn’t note this on his 1st posting on Yellow… As Tony is posting on other sites… Viewers may not be aware of this posting. Thus, I was merely making Tony aware of this apparent oversight which could benefit him in the long run.

Tony, thanks for the pic! I wish you all the best on your 1st batch of bottles. I am very excited to get mine.

caboose212
    Participant

I sure did read your post, and the way it looked to me, is that you didn’t know if the tanks were DOT certified or not. It’s how your post came across to me, hence my response- take a joke… :rofl:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar