Q:

new talonp case

just finished my new TalonP case this last week!!!!!!! 😛 😛 😀 😀

TalonP (Pistol)

All Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Ok Thanks for the info.

The one on my taoln p is Tony’s from talon tunes. With the standard talonss tank it is awesome effective. If you are going to use a condor or talon p tank you have to lower the power wheel down quite a bit. Now tony does have a longer shroud for the condors. You would have to ask tony or other members on that. I do know that the direct flow and high flow valves push allot more air vs. The standard valve.

quote ecarnero:

Hello, what shroud do you have ? How effective is it ? And where did you get it ? Sorry for all the questions but I’m desperate lol.

Hello, what shroud do you have ? How effective is it ? And where did you get it ? Sorry for all the questions but I’m desperate lol.

The tool box was from home depot 28″ long 30.00. The faom was for pelican gun cases. 2 sheet of foam at 12.99 a price. None slip liner from home depot 4.99. Loctight spray adhesive home depot 7.99. I use this gun for work. Now this case sitting in the back seat of my truck dose not screen take me like a gun case. Also at a customers home where all the neighbors are watching are non the wiser when I carry the case behind the house. They will just think that I am there to fix some thing. All though the home owners that I am working for know what is going on….lol

looks very nice.but we need more information.where purchased,foam or what for liner/ ❓

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.