Q:

New section coming – input needed

Hey everyone. I want to add another section to the TAG and wanted to hear everyone’s opinions as to what it should be. The two choices that I am leaning towards are either “Big Bores” which would be a completely new section or “Edgun” which could either be a completely new section or a sub-section of the “Other” guns area. I say that it could be under either, and the reason for that is that I see the TAG as a site about innovation (the AirForce guns are EXTREMELY innovative in their mod-ability) and the Edgun is just that as well.

So, I want to hear everyone’s thoughts and comments. If there is enough interest in the Edgun side of things I will speak with Matador’s owner and his US importer to see whether we could become an official hub/forum for them as I think that in the next few years the Edgun will see a lot of aftermarket modifications.

Please, do not limit your ideas to the two sections mentioned – I am up for any well thought ideas. Lastly, whatever the section may end up being please be aware that some help may be needed from you guys in hunting down relevant threads so that they can be moved to the new areas, and also in starting new topics and giving them a push.

TY.

Ross

General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

1 2 3 4 5

Seems like Im always late to the party, but here’s my two cents. If there was a Big bore section I would be a regular visitor. edgun not so much. My usual stops are general chat, mods/machinist, and fs sections. If I have more time I go off in other areas.
One thing I see is a lot of stuff being posted in the general chat section that could be more section specific. I know I’ve been quilty of that. Thats ok until a few weeks and pages go by, then It gets harder to find and sort out specific information that could be useful.
If you do a big bore section I hope you go back a ways and repost some choice threads to get things going similar to what was done with the new Edge section.
I believe a Big Bore section would be very popular with the regulars and a good draw for some others as long as their not to sensitive and or lacking in the social graces ๐Ÿ˜€

I got it all figured out you guys all get together and donate money directly to me “Give all you can afford” Allot of money would work out good ๐Ÿ˜† Then when I get enough money to by an EDgun I will order one get it shipped to me, shoot it every day let you guys know how it is doing I would even do videos for you, Have to check with Mam on how to do that LOL! then I can keep a really close eye on the new Edgun section and make sure everything is going well with it and we would all be happy right so what’s the problem ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

quote roachcreek:

I am sorry, I am new here and a little confused, I thought from all I have read that Wok would rather hear a fat boy fart than hear a pretty girl sing?

And Pabs being is this is the 3rd page, your a Nazi fucker!

Goodnight

Roachcreek

๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

I am sorry, I am new here and a little confused, I thought from all I have read that Wok would rather hear a fat boy fart than hear a pretty girl sing?

And Pabs being is this is the 3rd page, your a Nazi fucker!

Goodnight

Roachcreek

quote Jerry:

Oh, you meant women, I misunderstood…

If it has four legs, but isn’t a chair, flies, but isn’t a plane or swims, but isn’t a submarine then WOK will eat it!

Oh, you meant women, I misunderstood…

quote Jerry:

quote TeflonTron:

How about a “What WOK has eaten today” section?

You miss-spelled “who”…

I have seen some of the women that WOK chases after and “what” is a perfect description. WOK is a big time Chubby Chaser.

quote TeflonTron:

How about a “What WOK has eaten today” section?

You miss-spelled “who”…

quote TeflonTron:

Thanks for the input and support, guys. I will create a sub section for Other Guns, I think, and put Big Bores and Edgun in there. I very much want to talk with Matador’s owner as well, with a mind for a mutually beneficial helping. You know, Perestroika and all that.

Sorry if I may have come across as snappy in this thread. That is not the case. I am just hellaciously busy and stressed with work.

Relatively new here, with an Airforce addiction. I found a blurry grey line defining Talon, TalonSS, Condor & Edge. Damn near all the Talon’s have long barrels wannabe Condor’s and Condors want to be big bores. There are a huge amount of posts mixed in through the abyss and house keeping looks to be a massive task.

Certain sections could benefit and have more defining sub-sections.

It could look like Windows Explorer lol, seriously :shock:.
A couple of subs would almost be seemless. The regular browsers may not even notice the sections until they search for something.
A possible downside could be when Airforceยฎ based/ big bore gear ends up in other guns/bigbore ??

P.S This is a great place to gain knowledge, meet helpful friendly people and have a chuckle all in one shot.
Not to mention the huge amount of data and information at your finger tips.
Great forum.

quote TeflonTron:

Thanks for the input and support, guys. I will create a sub section for Other Guns, I think, and put Big Bores and Edgun in there. I very much want to talk with Matador’s owner as well, with a mind for a mutually beneficial helping. You know, Perestroika and all that.

Sorry if I may have come across as snappy in this thread. That is not the case. I am just hellaciously busy and stressed with work.

No one thought you were snappy.

Just whiney. ๐Ÿ˜†

Rob is right though, a few years from now if you ask if we should remove the edgun section I will say no. ๐Ÿ˜›

Since we are making new sections here, what do you (everyone I guess) think about a firearms section? Separate the other airguns and firearms. I mean, it’s a an airgun forum, but I think most of us play with the big boy toys as well. ๐Ÿ˜€

quote SteveinLA:

While we are on the subject, it would be nice if when we go to sign in, we didn’t have to scroll down to get to the login window.

Good point.

http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14472

Tron; This deserves its own topic section. AKULA

Ross, or whoever you are ๐Ÿ˜‰ do you move your furniture around often to see how it looks in different places? ๐Ÿ˜† Honestly, I like the forum the way it is and would prefer not to have to scroll down to see the different sections as they become too numerous to cram on one page.

While we are on the subject, it would be nice if when we go to sign in, we didn’t have to scroll down to get to the login window. It used to be more user friendly. But 80 Grit is right, it’s your forum, we just visit. Thanks again for the great forum. ๐Ÿ˜€ Just my .02.

quote TeflonTron:

You were snappy??!!
You is one laid back dude then….. ๐Ÿ˜†

can we get a
MAC1 LD section?
or maybe Crowpoppers Daily News
or combine them both and i can make another account on my wife comp and then i can talk to my self
๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

1 2 3 4 5
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.