Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

new range finder, Mount on gun

Home Forums General Optics/Nightvision new range finder, Mount on gun

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  iride 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

iride
    Participant

Just came across this thought I would pass it on

Mike

rrdstarr

Seem like decent reviews from the UK. I wonder if any scopemaker would integrate the rangefinder into the scope?

iride
    Participant

Looks like the range finder is going for 170 bucks there about,
    I may get one after Christmas , I bought a lot of toys for my self this year , So I am going to put it on the back burner
    But it will be on one of my guns this coming year 2018 , My FFP scope is kicking ass and I am really enjoying it.
    Mike

huckelberry

because the range finder is on top of the scope would you not need an extra range finder to now if you need holdover or hold under on your crosshair for the right location of the range finder point?

guykuo

No. The mounted finder is merely used to determine range near the optical scopes cross hair position. It doesn’t directly indicate holdover/under.

You still need to estimate your holdover/under the same ways you do with a conventional range finder. The difference is that this mounted finder minimizes the time between ranging and shooting. No fumbling as one switches from range finder to gun.

iride
    Participant

Got my scope mount range finder in, Model # LE-032 Boblov.
    Pretty cool but most all my shooting is in my back yard and I know the ranges by memory.
    I got it mounted on my 22 cricket, Neat new toy,
    But really I did not need it,
    Mike

zonk
    Participant

Mike when’s it ever been about need??

iride
    Participant

LOL Zonk
    What is need,
    Just got back from Mexico , Spending 3000, cash on my teeth, Also seven days in a motel in El Paso and 180 is gas to and from, But I saved a little. :winkn: :winkn: :winkn: :winkn:
    Just plan to look pretty in the casket , :rofl:
    Local dentist wanted 22,000 for the same work, yep that was twenty two thousand,
    But I could have a payment plan, :rofl:
    Mike

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar