new member… barrels, machining, engineering, new airgun

Home Forums AirForce General Chat new member… barrels, machining, engineering, new airgun

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tgwms
    Participant

howdy… just wanted to drop by the general chat and give a formal ‘hello’ and ‘thank you’. this forum is awesome- enormous amounts of information even for non-airforce owners.

real quick… i wanted to tell you guys and gals how i might be able to help you and what i might need help with 😉 i hope this doesnt come off too spammy… i just figured it would be easier to lay all the cards out and see what happens.

how i can help:
    -im a mechanical engineer- tgwms.com lists my services.
    -i own a decent manual lathe and mill (small). if anyone needs a few parts made, then hit me up. i don’t do freebies anymore, but i’ll give you a good deal.
    -i’m a Drozd guy; i sell aftermarket barrels for them if anyone happens to own a MP661k as well. tgwms.com/drozd shows those parts

what i need:
    -investors for a new airgun to be released by next year… if you are a gun enthusiast or a staunch supporter of the second amendment and would be interested in helping to fund the launch of a new airgun company; please write me. i have a great product and a great biz plan, i just need capitol (under 50k total). serious inquiries only please!!!! i’m sorry if i peaked interests here, but there are so few places to look for people to invest into this market… and this board just might be one of them.[/list]

thanks so much again for a great resource here. i look forward to contributing.

walkonking
    Participant

Welcome,

Glad you like the forum.

As of investment potential….Who knows, but people are still gun shy since Filarms took the money and ran.

tgwms
    Participant

okay i searched… is that in reference to customer monies on orders not shipped?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Even with todays subprime mortgage crisis it is still fairly easy to get a line of credit from your local bank for $50,000.00

walkonking
    Participant

Filarms took the money. Used it to develop airguns and ran into trouble. People are still waiting after a couple of years to see their guns.

tgwms
    Participant
    quote dirty harry:

Even with todays subprime mortgage crisis it is still fairly easy to get a line of credit from your local bank for $50,000.00

you can negotiate terms with private investors much easier than a local or national bank.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.