Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

New Leshiy 2, Prototype

Home Forums BullPups EdGun New Leshiy 2, Prototype

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    hemn
    Participant

guys, after years ago, i want to post a new thing here, however i was away and have no clue what happened here, maybe somany firends are not here now,

Ed has a new toy, Leshiy 2. it really interesting and exactly what i was waiting for, thanks Ed and we appreciate your effort.

Enjoy;

bogman
    Participant

Nice!!! Thanks for that Hemn, and especially Ed. That will sell as long as the auto-advance mechanism is reliable and the magazines line up well with the breech. Ed, Great to show the development process and the humor along the way. 👍🍺

Of course, an on/off for the auto-advance is critical.

Time to start getting some money together!

hemn
    Participant

You very much welcome bro, im really happy to see auto edgun, Ed has done a very proudly achievement as usual, as im sure Ed might go to have R6M Semi-auto 😭😭😭😭😭…

Myself, it was my dream to have the semi-auto Edgun, according to the vids i watched, the quality and finishing very perfect, very elegant craftsmanship by Ed,

PS: let’s send a very special thank to Francisco as Ed mentioned he was supporting Ed,

Here is some more vids, looks like people in Russia start trying the new sexy lady … however we need Ed to translate the customer satisfaction and happiness,

Again, thanks a lot Ed, we are waiting for R6MSA (Semi-Auto)

Assembling

bogman
    Participant

Yes for a R6MSA!! I’m very interested in the Leishy 2. Anything with a removable air tank is good for travel, especially on rough roads. I can put the tank in the back of the truck, in a padded container…just in case. The long and option for a larger air tank are also welcome. Might be good to keep in mind which parts will wear out and require service down the road.

Great job Ed! Thanks for the vids, Hemn 👍👍.

hemn
    Participant

I am interesting too, i think Ed has done all what i wanted and dreamed, Leshiy is all i want in deed, small compact and got all features of the perfect bullpup for me, i will order the full package, short and 35mm barrel, as well as bigger tank 😁😁😁

iride
    Participant

Every thing I read on the Leshiy #2 has the wow factor going for it, I am sure the little 25 will be umping the power factor with the extra air it has , But I am thinking the price is going to be in the upper range, So I will say well above the 1500 mark,
    I guess we will see pretty soon, Hay ED keep the price down and sell a ton of them or mark it high and sell a few,
    Mike

iride
    Participant

Just seen the price on the new gun wow, For some reason I can bring myself to pull the trigger and buy a 2000 dollar gun. I know I could make payments to PayPal for ever.
    Maybe latter.
    Mike

birdman
    Participant

I think Ed has finally gotten to the level in the type of an air gun that most of us have been waiting for him to make for years now.
    I really liked what I saw from his video of the Leshiy2. If I were to buy one, I would want a full package with both short barrel and
    long barrel as well as the smaller tank and the larger tank. What I would like to know is the full shot count with both tanks and just
    how loud the gun really is,because for me it has to be quiet enough to be backyard friendly.I’ll have to wait and see what info Tony
    can get on this new Leshiy2.

hemn
    Participant

Guys,

What makes me to extremely fallen in love with Leshiy 2 is the simplified gun with all parts that the gun has got,

starting from the back, you can easily change the standard tank to whatever size you like, up to 500cc tank (which i think 500cc is the largest size you can get for your bullpup) and remove the air reservoir easier to make the gun into two parts in the half easy to store or hold in anyplace, or hide it, going to the main part, you can easily change the barrel to all available calibers as well as to the longer barrels as well without any changes in the POI, also easily change the HST ….

You may ask me, Hemn how do you know that there will no charge in the POI, but im sure that Ed has thought about every possiblity to make the gun unique.

So, by the end, Ed fucked the maind of all of us and i as well,

myself have my head pregnant from Ed😁😁, Ed has put a dragon into my head i have to kill it by purchasing a full package of the Leshiy as i mentioned before.

How many others feel like his head is pregnant?? Anyone else??😁😁

hemn
    Participant

And i have seen this vid which again destroyed my mind

bogman
    Participant

Ed should send some of these prototypes to us and make sure they function well in warmer countries!😁

Next up… a magazine “belt”😳

ridetoeat
    Participant

I am a loyalist and would be happy to test and report !! I still got 5 currently.

hemn
    Participant

I will certainly be interested and report well if he would send one to me too to check in our climate 😁😁😁…

Guys, looks like Ed worked very perfectly on this damn Leshiy 2, because Leshiy 2 will come with .30 cal as well 🤪🤪🤪

Read this article below for more info about what ed has done on Leshiy 2, new vids

https://www.edgunleshiy.com/Blog/2020/3/13/leshiy-2-update-directly-from-ed/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar