Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

new deck bottle gun

Home Forums Other Guns Other Guns new deck bottle gun

This topic contains 30 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  miksatx 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

miksatx
    Participant
    quote Caboose212:

Where did you get those PP700 parts, direct from Julie?

I had a pistol that the hammer stopped working. Got where it wouldn’t cock or the trigger work. Figured what the heck I had a tank and knew Vash545 liked making stuff lol.

miksatx
    Participant

caboose212
    Participant

Now THAT’S kinda interesting!! 😈

miksatx
    Participant

I ordered one. Really close to the same size of the pp700 tank. Both 32mm dia x 7 3/4″ long this one 300 bar fill pressure wowzer!!

caboose212
    Participant

Post about it when you’re done!!

miksatx
    Participant

Got the tank yesterday looked real nice. BUT the top piece the regulator screws into the threads are not cut parallel to the threads cut on the outside of the piece. So as you screw the tank in the drop down it wobbles as you screw it in. And looks like crap. I put in for a return of product and the return address is partly in Chinese and partly English. Lol the English part no problem the Chinese writing big problem.

caboose212
    Participant

Holy shit that’s bad… I don’t think even I could machine threads that poorly, and I’ve only JUST received my lathe. I also have no experience machining threads. Damn. I hope everything is corrected soon!

miksatx
    Participant

It’s head back to China and I’m hoping for a refund.

miksatx
    Participant
    quote Caboose212:

Holy shit that’s bad… I don’t think even I could machine threads that poorly, and I’ve only JUST received my lathe. I also have no experience machining threads. Damn. I hope everything is corrected soon!

Getting a lathe good idea. You can make your own tps lol. Just lots of stuff you can do with a lathe.

caboose212
    Participant

Too true my friend!! My mini shop will hopefully be up and running within the next six months or so… I’m also going to be piecing together my reloading bench. Hence the slow setup time. The mini lathe will be getting upgraded from the get-go:

New bearings for the head stock
    All metal gears
    16″ bed conversion
    Quick change tool post

My micro mill (Sieg X1) will also be upgraded:

Larger table
    Column spacer to both be able to use the larger table and to get some more z-axis height
    Belt-drive conversion

I can’t wait to get everything done and trammed in!!

miksatx
    Participant

Decided not to send back for refund. I’ll just have another adaptor made. And never deal with the seller again.

miksatx
    Participant
    quote Caboose212:

Too true my friend!! My mini shop will hopefully be up and running within the next six months or so… I’m also going to be piecing together my reloading bench. Hence the slow setup time. The mini lathe will be getting upgraded from the get-go:

New bearings for the head stock
    All metal gears
    16″ bed conversion
    Quick change tool post

My micro mill (Sieg X1) will also be upgraded:

Larger table
    Column spacer to both be able to use the larger table and to get some more z-axis height
    Belt-drive conversion

I can’t wait to get everything done and trammed in!!

That’s great! I’d like to setup a small garage shop. But not where I live now. I’ve got a next door neighbor that hasn’t cut his backyard in 3yrs.

caboose212
    Participant
    quote miksatx:

…I’ve got a next door neighbor that hasn’t cut his backyard in 3yrs.

That’s disgusting. I’m not a hardcore yard guy, but that’s just disgusting. :angrymob:

caboose212
    Participant
    quote miksatx:

Decided not to send back for refund. I’ll just have another adaptor made. And never deal with the seller again.

Wait- is the bottle adapter crooked, or the reg? Or did you mean the reservoir adapter to the reg?

caboose212
    Participant

Nevermind- I re-read your post…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar