Skip to toolbar
Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

NEW AIR COMPRESSOR FILTER for sale soon

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps NEW AIR COMPRESSOR FILTER for sale soon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    iride
    Participant

A guy here in Texas will be making the air water filters for compressors , His name is Thurman , Got a ranch in north Texas ,
    He seems like a up and up guy, Hell he is a Texan, That’s says something right there , We do not put up with bullshit.. He will beat Joe B prices ,
    I think this is going to be a starting 2018 project to feel the demand for them.\
    Even I am running one of the best Sheldon compressor the only way I would not need or want the extra protection is it I could get my hands on a 6000 psi nitrogen bottle at a good price. Dry air is something we all need ,
    Now Joe B is a good guy , Just some of his stuff has gold tips on it,
    And that sucks for us poor guys.
    Any one need any more info I will pass it on.
    Mike

rcontrera
    Participant

Mike,

If Thurman is a friend of yours, please let him know that right now there are legal battles that have been going on about sub standard air systems being sold in the US and hurting people. The very first and easiest target is the filter manufacturer. So, please let him know that it is important for him to have his engineering reports, material specifications, processes and test results readily available for anyone that asks for it. Oh, and also tell him to get GOOD product liability insurance.

brian10956
    Participant

I get my filters here
    https://www.filtertechs.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=96_20_130&products_id=394&osCsid=4322f7255261ddcb72c30977a1896d44

They cost $29 vs $40 at Joe bs they look the same. They have another filter for a few more dollars if you need the air for breathing

iride
    Participant

I pretty well given up on the guy,If he is building them he is not telling me about them.
    So end of story.
    Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.