Need Help w/Orange Shoebox Diagnosis and Locating Parts

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Need Help w/Orange Shoebox Diagnosis and Locating Parts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert Susenbach
    Participant

I purchased an orange shoebox compressor from Talon Tunes about 10.5 months and it quit working after being used about 25 times. It was working fine and then is all of a sudden it slowed down for a 3-4 revolutions/ cycles and then stopped all mechanical movement.  After unplug/replugging in the power cord it comes on, beeps, the display does its bootup cycle then displays “- -“.  Still no mechanical cycling or movement.  it doesn’t appear to be locked up but it’s difficult to manually cycle (which may be normal ?). External fuse checked good.(obviously, the pwr still comes on). I believe Topa is the manufacture, I contacted them but  they wouldnt help me or sell parts to me directly. So,,
    1. Can/ Will someone please help me diagnose or take your best guess at what might be wrong.
    2. Do you know where I can purchase parts/ rebuild kit for the compressor?
    Any insight, would be greatly appreciated. It’s a real bummer not being able to shoot!

David
    Participant

Following. Need parts too.

Robert Susenbach
    Participant

Update… Tony (w/Talon Tunes) was a big help. He sent me the email of a POC with the manufacture.   I sent this person an email and he responded within a few hrs.  At his request, I emailed him a description of the problems and a short video. I feel better now that things are moving in the right direction. Hopefully that will continue. I will follow up with info. Shout out to Tony for getting me the contact info!

David
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I sent a email to talon tunes. They never got back to me.</p>

Robert Susenbach
    Participant

POC

Aven Shang (Founder&Sales Manager)
    Room 412, #121 Tongji road, Jiangbei District, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China

Mobile/Wechat: +86-15158395160
    What’s APP: +86-15158395160
    Catalog 2021: http://zypcppump.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Catalog-2021.pdf

Robert Susenbach
    Participant

Link to the compressor service manual

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/pgjWA9HtB7hD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.