Skip to toolbar
Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

need help! auto safety on airforce condor v1

Home Forums AirForce General Chat need help! auto safety on airforce condor v1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    loic
    Participant

hey everybody
    first sorry for my english i am french.
    i would like to know if it s possible to remove auto safety on airforce condor v1…i ve tried but after my hammer can t lock well…i had a v2 and i haven t got this problem…
    i hope you could hep me!
    mine is a clone so they had copied the v1

Jens
    Participant

Bonjour Loic,
    Pas de souci por ton anglais, il est bien compréhensible.
    Back to english for our friends here to understand us. I assume you have a gunpower rifle? Check out the link here: http://www.stealthresource.org/Patent%20Files/Safety%20Operation-OFF.jpg
    If you can remove the light blue part on the right of the image and associated springs, then the safety shoule be completely disabled.
    The above link is a sublink of the following page:
    http://www.stealthresource.org/introduction.htm
    which gives you a good idea of how the rifle works.

If it’s a V1 condor, it might look like this:
    https://www.airrifle.co.za/threads/30315-Setting-up-an-Airforce-Condor/page4
    Including instructions to remove. Funny thing though, he got the image from TAG, but I – as probably you, too – couldn’t find it.

Maybe I should mention that doing these mods is at your own risk and responsability, but I guess you know and accept that.

Bonne chance 😉

loic
    Participant

thanks papa shutlze
    i have a clone airforce condor with v1 trigger system
    so i have removed like you link the blue parts with his springs but i can t arrive to lock the hammer in this way..so i am thinking it was a springs problem because my clone has not the same triggers spring..so i have ordered 3 spring from original condor and same thing..
    i have found a solution which working very well and no problem anymore
    i have replaced the blue parts but without theirs springs and wrong size and now it s working

with auto safety no problem like you can see on my video

Jens
    Participant

Hi Loic, good to see that you found a workaround for the issue. Good job!
    I understood what you have done to correct the issue.
    Looking at the drawings I now try to understand why it works this way.

James Compton
    Participant

There are 2 types of auto safety’s on the airforce condor I am in need of a diagram of the mechanism that. I can’t find mine doesn’t have the long piece that Toggles the safty I disengaged my auto safty and was putting the high flo piece with reg and all that .before I took it apart I cocked it [never had any problems that way .well I accidentally hit the trigger and now I can’t cock it .please help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.