Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

My video review of the Krosa .25 is up :-)

Home Forums BullPups JKHAN My video review of the Krosa .25 is up :-)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thebullseye 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

microsalmo

.. hope you guys like it.
    Steve

leadbetter

Nice video.
    Here’s a link to a wind flag maker in your area.
    http://www.orlandowindflags.com/id95.html

microsalmo

Cool thanks.

… Been tying a ribbon to the stool that my targets sit on, lol

keyser-soze

Steve instead of “addicted to air” you should change you signature to “tortured by wind”.

I have a friend that is interested in a new .25 pup. What is your impression of this gun compared to a .25 equipped with a regulator?

microsalmo

Lol, yea. I was working on the next one for Pyramind today and I was grateful for the breeze… Was freaking hot & humid in FL this morning.

Ya know, most of my guns have them but honestly I have just as much fun with the PCPs that don’t, so long as I can get a decent 30-40 shot bell curve with no more than a 25-30 fps speed. If I can pull that off, I’m good out to 100 yards. So to answer directly, having a reg isn’t that important to me. I’ve haven’t ever been rabbit or squirrel hunting where I needed 70-80 shots but I can see how for the guy that needs to dust 75 English Sparrows on a single charge, it would be important. The Krosa vid was a good example of a PCP that performs without one. 100 yard blackbirds are in trouble for 3-4 magazines, and that’s a lot of carnage on a single charge, lol. There was no compensateion needed for pressure drop either. It’s a sweet gun.

Steve

thebullseye

hey I loved your review on the jkhan pretty much everything I wanted to see and hear the only thing is I want to shoot one myself but you cant help that lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar