Skip to toolbar
Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

My Son gets a TalonP ***(UPDATE 1)***

Home Forums AirForce TalonP (Pistol) My Son gets a TalonP ***(UPDATE 1)***

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tofazfou
    Participant

Well, at 9 yrs old, just like me when i was 9, Mason gets his 1st PCP airgun. All i got at 9 yrs old was a Crosman 760 Pumpmaster and this kid gets a PCP…….LOL. His other gun is a CO2 2240 modded with a 14″ barrel.

More to come as MORE parts come in:

He also just killed his 1st ground squirrel with a borrowed airgun so this is gonna be so fun for the BOTH of us.

TOFAZFOU

anthony266

Very cool…great pics!

tofazfou
    Participant

Thanks TONY! Can’t wait to get all the “SPECIAL PART’s” and post more pics and video……lol! :winkn: :8:

anthony266

Check your PM…not your BM

packy28
    Participant

Awesome pics. Congrats to your son. Keep us updated on the build we’re looking forward to it.

tofazfou
    Participant

Thanks guys. We look forward to it too.

Will keep you guys posted on my thoughts and Masons too as well as our results

expat-ronin
    Participant

Your son will cherish this for the rest of his life. I remember how damn excited I was when my pops gave me a used Winchester .22 springer when I was around 9yrs old. It is an indescribable feeling but describable by the look in the kid’s eyes and smile. You’re an awesome dad.

tofazfou
    Participant

A few more pics of Mason’s TalonP and buttstock from Talon Tunes. Man this is one little cool gun. My son and i both really love it. Cant wait to throw some more money into it. YOU KNOW HOW WE DO 😉 :8:

*****A BIG THANKS TO TONY AT TALON TUNES FOR SENDING THE STICKERS AND TSHIRTS. MY SON LIKES STICKERS. THANKS TONY :8: *****

tofazfou
    Participant
    quote tsakula:

how many good shots do you get per one fill?

Still testing that as of now.

caboose212
    Participant

Are those “high” mounts you’re using?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.