Q:

My latest answer to the BullPup

My all airgun life I’ve been basically dwelling in the mid to low end guns.
Also several months ago after many years of successful PCP hunting I was feeling stale so I sold all of my guns,
I was happily living in “no man’s land” and not really thinking about PCPs, than Travis from W.A.R. sends me a FLEX .30 for field testing.

I found the gun to be built like a tank, rugged and extremely reliable, superbly accurate with a phenomenal trigger, basically all the pluss factors you expect from an High End gun.

However the FLEX design wasn’t something that would make me jump back into PCPs so I went back to my Blissful no man’s land ;D ;D ;D

Fast forward a few months and W.A.R. uncovers the WarP,……Ok,now that looks interesting, knowing what I knew of the built quality of the FLEX this new little Pistol/Carbine really turned me around since it’s a perfect gun for my needs, So I did one more thing that it’s a 1st for me, I placed a preorder, I’ve always been one that ordered only if a gun was in stock and ready to go out, but having delt with Travis a few months earlier I knew I could trust him,….Also I wanted to be one of the few firsts that got a WarP ;D ;D ;D

So Here she is

From my Experiance in Hog hunting I opted for the .25 cal and I’ll start the testing with the 27.8gr Benjamin, being a hard pellet it lends itself very well to Hog Hunting.

If you have seen me and my guns in the past you know I like to customize my guns so you’ll see some changes coming to this gun in the future 🙂 🙂

Also not having the time constrains of having to return a gun that it’s been sent to me for testing I can take my time and basically do a sloooow evaluation 😉

This think is so small and light I already can tell It’s gonna be a pleasure to carry in the woods, My hunting boots are gonna clock some serious miles ;D ;D ;D

BullPup General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

1 2 3 4

Brother Drumie….

That is awesome group at 200 yards … i always heard a good repatriation about those TJs barrels…

Most of the .257 airguns out there have TJ barrels on them. WAR has used TJ barrels on the Flex with awesome results. I have a Flex in .30 and here is what it did at 200 yards with 44gr JSB pellets.

At 50 yards it is boring accurate. Same hole all the time.
I got a Warp on order. When I get it I can compare it to my Flex and my good friends Impact if everyone is wanting a good comparison with them.

NP…

thanks for the reply…

i really curious to see/know about the TJs barrel performance and accuracy … i only heard about the name of this barrel brand …but no physical tests or practices … i would appreciate if you post some good info/ grouping at 50 mtr, 70 mtr or 100 mtr would be the greatest

You can order the WARP in .22 .25 and .30 you can chose barrel length, power tune, and different air cylinders,

You can even have it with a 480cc Fiberglass tank like this

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=113143.0;attach=165344

Barrels are TJs

NP, very very nice looking PCP, i like looking of the gun, could you please post some grouping at 50 mtr or 70 mtr ??

what is the brand of the barrel of this gun?

can you install the larger air reservoir that shown in the previous posts??

thanks my bro… i liked your new girlfriend… she has a sexy body … she might doing a lot of gym exercises ..hahaha ..just joking .. god choice my bro ..

quote iride:

Hoot
I need to move to Hawaii, Real bad like.
I got a rubber raft, Wonder how long it would take me?
Mike

:hoot:

Hold on Mike…I’ve got contacts with Continental Bus Lines. Might be able to get you a “deal” on a round-trip bus ride to the islands!

Hoot:

They are out of their minds, I had 5 Marauders and the WARP or FLEX aren’t even in the same area code 😉 😉

This is a solid, tough built gun, Lightweight, short, ergonomic, balanced, poweful and accurate, a joy to carry in the woods.

Took a couple shot strings today

using the 34gr JSB

with a 200 BAR fill

1st Mag
2nd Mag

Than with a 3000 psi fill

1st Mag
2nd Mag

3rd Mag

Hoot
That’s around the FX price start point, Maybe even a little cheaper, 1,600USD,
Not heard any complaints on the war,
On the FX loving AGN site there saying the War guns are just Marauder parts to make a different gun.
To my way of looking and reading , The war is a lot better gun than the FX impact,,,,Not shot are held either one,,,,
WE need to have a shoot out between the two guns, Or maybe its been done and I have not seen it..
But MR Pirates gun looks bad ass,
I need to move to Hawaii, Real bad like.
I got a rubber raft, Wonder how long it would take me?
Mike

That’s exactly how I’m going to do the next one, cut inlays so the bottom part can come back all the way to the stock.

quote Nomadic Pirate:

That looks pretty good man. If you decide to do another one, maybe cut a notch so it slides around the gauge and foster fitting on the other side and sits flush with the bi-pod rail. Have you considered adding a beauty sleeve to the smaller diameter shroud so it’s uniform with the LDC? That would be a nice finishing touch to my eyes.

:hoot:

$1600 USD….

Hoot:

Looks like a jeep gun to me,
Mike

very nice. is that an aluminum cover for the bottle? I’ve started playing with rubberized coatings (rhino liner, plasti dip) as a way to add better texture and grip to surfaces too.

All that truck gun needs is a foldable AR stock to fit in glove box. :biggrinn:

L

Well, it’s no secret that I dislike the looks of bottle guns, *(&^ anytime I see a picture of some QB bottle conversion or some other one I need to go and get a shot of Wild turkey to settle the eyes ;D ;D ;D

Kiddings aside, yes Bottle guns aren’t my cup of tea that’s one reason I wasn’t interested in buying a FLEX, now, when the WARP came out I knew that the gun was right down my alley and immediately started thinking what could I do to make it more pleasing to my eyes, once I had a good idea I was able to do something I placed the order.

If I was a machinist and was able to work with thin Polymer or alluminum I could have done a much better job, but whit what I have to work I did a bit of a Mikey Mouse job,…..But, It’s my Mikey mouse job !! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I made a couple mistakes and I’ve learned I can do it better so down the line I’ll give it an other shot.

For now this is how my WARP looks now.

I painted with Truckbed lining the Bolt, the tube, the connector and the bottle & bottle cover

One day this is going to be a collectible, 1st 100s ;D ;D

Here’s your Truck gun

This Gun is Tiny !!!…Lightweight, Powerful, balanced and ergonomic

quote lars-atx:

I think I read it is a 13Ci bottle.

22CI bottle is the same diameter so it should fit in there as well. Might be a good fit with the shroud extended:

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

1 2 3 4
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.