Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

My Cricket Standard WST cal.22

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun My Cricket Standard WST cal.22

This topic contains 432 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  gku 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 433 total)
  • Author

gku
    Participant

Sure, I’m working/playing with my Edgun Matador off and on for the next month or so.

Best so far is 3 out of 5 mags shot ………. when it does 5 out of 5 mags 1/4 ” ctc @ 50 yards I’ll post up here. :winkn:
    My Edgun R3M 22 cal 10 shot = 1 mag group at 50 yards out doors no wind on that day ………… but it still needs work with the/it’s constancy.
    The shot at 1:30 is not me, it’s the pellet I can tell when I pull a shot and it’s me when I shoot.

~ Greg, p.s. each mags shot takes me about 25 minutes to do/shoot ………… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

gku
    Participant

I also just bought/ordered a SWFA SS 3-15×42 FFP scope to tryout on my Edgun.
    It’s on sale till the 18th of this month for $560 USD !!!

http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-3-15×42-Tactical-Rifle-Scope-P62238.aspx

~ Greg

shooter3

I think my test gives you a really wide picture of you and your gun. You also need to refill because it is unlikely that you will have 65 shots on one fill. That’s the integral element of this test.

One flier can ruin your result as the arithmetic average is really sensitive to the extreme values.

Greg, sit back, relax and post your results.

octavius

Shooter do this at 50 meters outdoor with 10 shots not only one target !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

gku
    Participant
    quote octavius:

Shooter do this at 50 meters outdoor with 10 shots not only one target !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Jan, long time where You ? :mrgreen:

Looks like you have tuned your Cricket very well and it’s shooting like a laser gun too. :8:

~ Greg

pippo

I don’t know the shot string over 65 shots but my Cricket was shooting this kind of 5 shot groups regularly all day long right out of the box without any kind of tuning (actually it was a very boring gun accuracy wise…).

While not being perfect (the magazine fiddling…) the Cricket Bullpub has probably been the most accurate airgun I’ve owned.

Mine was also very beautiful with the higher grade walnut stock they came with at the beginning, don’t know how they are today.

:2cents:

octavius

Show us some photos pippo ! thx ๐Ÿ˜‰

Greg Iยดm still here and training practice shooting ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜€

pippo

Sorry don’t have photos, I’m not talented like some guys here are but I’ve seen some here that were very similar.

Maybe really beautiful walnut stocks are not good to be banged around in the woods but they really can bring the look of a gun to a different level (IMHO).

cricket

Very nice Jan! That is some expert marksman skills right there ๐Ÿ˜€

Shooter as well of course ๐Ÿ˜‰

octavius

Thanks guys Greg & Cricket ๐Ÿ™‚ I never sell my cricket ๐Ÿ˜†

octavius

Hey guys autumn is here again as usually :4:

cricket

Good to see you man! And sweet pics, very nice. :8:

gku
    Participant

Autumn is a very colorful time of the year, beautiful pictures Jan !

I have a new neighbor friend right up the street where we live and her name is Autumn, she’s a platinum blonde from Idaho …… true story ! :biggrinn:

When she pass by when she walks her dog I often give her some Organic tomatoes from our garden.

~ Greg

sir-ville

Colours , colours …

Skickat frรฅn min iPhone med Tapatalk

gku
    Participant

Nice place Sir Ville ……

I know u like your Vulcan but are there any new Bullpups that sparked your interest ?

~ Greg

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 433 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar