Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

My Cricket Standard WST cal.22

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun My Cricket Standard WST cal.22

This topic contains 432 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  gku 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 433 total)
  • Author

octavius

Ascarissuis I know shooter3 is kalibrgun hater ๐Ÿ˜† but I know the cricket is able do this too ๐Ÿ˜‰

shooter3
    quote ascarissuis:

Just remember that Octavius.
    You need “divine” products from EdGun company to achieve groups like that

Well, that is true. But “divine” is more important here than the company itself. Not every Matador can do that.

quote octavius:

Ascarissuis I know shooter3 is kalibrgun hater ๐Ÿ˜†

I am not a hater. I just had a shitty barrel in my Cricket and I know what Kalibrgun approach was.

quote octavius:

but I know the cricket is able do this too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jan, simply shoot 65 shots indoors at the distance of 50 meters and post the results. It’s a pity you do not have any place like that. But without a proof everyone can say that particular airgun is able to produce good groups. Shooting outdoors tell you nothing about the gun itself.

octavius

May be one day… Shooter did you have chosen some special series of jsb pellets or matador eats each pellets ?

shooter3

I experimented a little with different pellet dies. Some produces 15 mm CTC by average and some 10 mm CTC.

gku

My Matador and Cricket 22 std both do about 1/4″ = 6.35mm ctc (like with all my pups) one mag groups (12-14 shots) at 50 yards on a good day but my Cricket is more consistent.
    Meaning it can do it with a full fill where as the Matador maybe 2 – 3 mags out of 5 mags shot.

The Matador is still new but it has some 10,000+ pellets through it so far.
    Maybe it needs a regulator rebuild to clean out the factory lube.
    But I think it’s the trigger with it design and long trigger engagement/lock time I’m getting issues with.

~ Greg

doorns

Shooter, I am going to take your challenge on tomorrow morning. 65 shots, 50m (outdoor) with a small sandbag as a front rest and a folded towel as a rear rest. In the prone position.
    I am not a great shot, but it is going to be fun to see what I can do. :8:
    Hopefully it doesn’t rain.

cricket
    quote Doorns:

Shooter, I am going to take your challenge on tomorrow morning. 65 shots, 50m (outdoor) with a small sandbag as a front rest and a folded towel as a rear rest. In the prone position.
    I am not a great shot, but it is going to be fun to see what I can do. :8:
    Hopefully it doesn’t rain.

you’ve gotta risk it to get the biscuit ๐Ÿ˜‰

octavius

New batch of the pellets. New for me ๐Ÿ™‚ 5 shots groups – 50M/55Y

octavius

Iยดm testing new “harris” style bipod from Freelight comp.
    Pivoting bipod with Locking Handle Kits for Swivel Bipod Adjustable

wandzolor
    quote octavius:

New batch of the pellets. New for me ๐Ÿ™‚ 5 shots groups – 50M/55Y

The pellets has a nice grouping, what was the velocity, is it outdoors shooting?

octavius

Iยดm always shoot outdoors. I have any opportunity shoot indoor. Speed 269-270mps

cricket
    quote octavius:

Iยดm testing new “harris” style bipod from Freelight comp.
    Pivoting bipod with Locking Handle Kits for Swivel Bipod Adjustable

Do you mean that you can lock it down when you find the perfect tilt? If so, cool and how do you like it?

octavius

of course I can lock it!! Due to impossible to do with atlas clone i sold it. May be original Atlas is better but knock off are not good!! I had two and sold both. This harris stile have on HW100 and cricket as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Example: http://www.dhgate.com/product/6-9-inch-harris-pivoting-bipod-with-locking/186367314.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null

octavius

Cricket for 50M/55Y and 63M/69Y

shooter3

Is it shot indoors?

quote GKU:

My Matador and Cricket 22 std both do about 1/4″ = 6.35mm ctc (like with all my pups) one mag groups (12-14 shots) at 50 yards on a good day but my Cricket is more consistent.

Greg, no offence, but I need to see it. Please shoot 13 groups, 5 shots in each at the distance of 50 meters. Then measure each group size. Every flier must be counted. In the end you should sum the group sizes and divide the value by the number of groups. If you are able to have the final result of 6.5 mm I will call you elite shooter with perfect gun.

Here is what I was able to achieve:

The final result is 8 mm CTC. The numbers there are not CTC. You need to subtract 5.5 mm from them. Let the challenge begin.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 433 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar