Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

My Cricket Standard WST cal.22

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun My Cricket Standard WST cal.22

This topic contains 432 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  gku 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 433 total)
  • Author

octavius

Here is some pics of my “baby” cricekt πŸ˜†

charlie101

Real nice.

charlie101

Real nice.

1oldguy2

Hey Octavius you are moving up in the world, sweet little Cricket. You are going to really like it. Hope all is well with you and the family. πŸ™‚

octavius

Thanks oldguy πŸ˜‰ Yes everything is ok. IΒ΄m very happy with the cricket πŸ˜€
    For me is enough power 860ft with jumbo heavy.
    I donΒ΄t know if is it only my feeling that trigger of cricket has veeery long first stage and harder second stage? I’m used to more crisp trigger from HW100…
    Has anyone shortened the first stage of the trigger? πŸ’‘

secoda
    Participant

I shortened the second stage first. It’s set to 12 oz and short and very crisp. First stage is just turning the clasp. I shortened it one turn. The trigger is really nice for target work or pesting from a rest. For hunters walking around it may be a bit light ( the way I like them).

Its a beaut!

What serial # is it?

secoda
    Participant

dupe

knifemaker

Good looking, and I like the black guage much better than the mulit color toy looking one. πŸ˜‰

octavius

knifemaker yes, numbers are better then colors like for analphabet 😑

Secoda – nr.758 πŸ˜‰ Did you one turn CCW that little alan key ?

octavius

I tried today use push on version of weihrauch silencer

Is possible to install but that push on part must be longer in this case because barrel of the cricket has longer space between barrel and thread beginning.
    The result is the silencer is out of axis of the barrel because one grub screw in push on part is siting correct on barrel and second one is almost in the thread πŸ™

But I fired two times without pellet and sound like me more than original shroud silencer.
    Sound result is more damped without sharp sound. I donΒ΄t know if I can able to correct describe. πŸ’‘

secoda
    Participant
    quote octavius:

knifemaker yes, numbers are better then colors like for analphabet 😑

Secoda – nr.758 πŸ˜‰ Did you one turn CCW that little alan key ?

Wow they are cranking out some Crickets.

On the trigger here is how to adjust.
    The hex adjustment is for the second stage. (A at the link)
    (I can’t remember how far I adjusted it. I was looking for a trigger feel – I set it to short, crisp, and 12 oz. I do some testing to make sure it is safe but it is not set as a “hair” trigger)

You turn the clevis for the first stage. (B at the link)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/thread/1356479620/Cricket+Detialed+trigger+adajustment,+all+caliber+with+photos

ehallspqr

“knifemaker
    Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 pm Post subject:
    Good looking, and I like the black guage much better than the mulit color toy looking one”

Agreed. Luck of the draw. My recently purchased Cricket came with the multi color gauge.

Nice setup on your Cricket.

octavius

Windy shooting from today πŸ™‚ The wind was very erratic. I have used JSB Exact Jumbo 15,89gr
    JSB Jumbo Heavy I already consume them and my gunsmith had only this.

I start from 200bar – 110bar
    I got 65 shots with power 919ftlb

The last five shots were form 906 to 896 I stop shooting and manometer showed 110bar

I think is it good no?

One picture with 5 shot group to 55 yards.

secoda
    Participant

Very good. You need to get a good supply of pellets and you live near the manufacturer (any cheaper?). I like your targets too.

I think you mean 919 FPS.

octavius

Hi secoda, I have already adjusted the trigger according your hint πŸ™‚ and now I feel it is better. I have good supplier of pellets but they were sold out right now. I paid for JSB exact jumbo 8€ for 500pieces.
    I look forward to windless weather πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 433 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar