These are my top 10 accessories for a Talon/Condor… interesting to hear what others think… not counting the obvious… a scope….
In no particular order…
1. shroud or pickle the frame, to include venting the bushings… shhhhh!
2. Bubble level. The scopes set so high, you need a bubble level at least to center the scope and it’s very handy for longer range shooting and for groups.
3. Wokbutt… at the price Adam charges for these, no Talon should be without one.
4. Tri rail adapter or other high riser… without it, ergonomics just suck…and the B-Square ultra high adjustable mounts are a pain in the ass.
5. Grips… Bodi, Fabian, and others make them, or you can make your own…or use an AR15 grip.
6. Bling from Tony… at least some kind of Tony bling
7. Trigger mod. DIY or let Tony do it in a tune. You need it. You want it.
8. Chrony. How are you going to chart your mods without it.
9. light/laser… dont ‘need’ it, but it looks damn cool!
10… misc tools and such… feeler gauge for setting tophat, dovetail to weaver adapter for mounting stuff…
What did I miss? It’s late so I know I’ve missed something…………….
I think a .25 barrel is a must. At least 18 inches. Even if you don’t use it all the time, there are going to be times when the superior weight and energy of a .25 pellet will come in handy for larger pests. Oh yeah, and a sling.