Skip to toolbar

Mike here’s your wish!!

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Mike here’s your wish!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    zonk
    Participant

Ok it’s here the site Mike wanted, now he can post pictures of his new pump…..

zonk
    Participant

Boy he begs and pleads for a damn page for compressors and doesn’t even post anything!! :butkick:

donnyfl
    Participant

First world problems Zonk

iride
    Participant

LOL, Zonk, This has not been my week, West Texas was iced in Friday, Its not been above 40 degrees in the past four day,,,
    Tuesday (tomorrow) will be in the 70 degrees and then we got another big cold front coming in with 35 to 40 MPH winds,,
    Oh I totaled my truck last Monday, Cold really bothers my breathing , Doctor found a spot on my lungs got to go in for a new CT scan,,,,,,
    Wife has been off for almost a week (bad weather) Lots of sex just no shooting, :suprisedn: :suprisedn: :suprisedn: :suprisedn:
    I would go on but I am sure all you guys are crying in your milk by now :whistle: :whistle:
    Zonk do I get three wishes? Got two more left right. :smilen: :smilen:
    Report coming , Pictures , and a full shoot out of the Marauder, Crickets and secret 760 weapons,
    I am very slow,
    Mike

zonk
    Participant

Damn Mike sorry to hear about your health. You can always get another truck, or use one of your last two wishes for another one. Yes the cold and wind suck. They say it’ll be in the 40s this week here in Ohio, can’t wait for warm weather. Stay strong Mike and good luck.

iride
    Participant

every thing checked out OK , CT was good , Can not steal the wife’s jeep, Looking for a small truck, No hurry,
    still driving my 1998 Nissan Frontier with no front end , Real red neck looking , :smilen: :smilen:
    I have got so many cool looking song birds coming around since I dropped out the sparrow population.
    I think I am in to bird watching now, Total geek. :rofl:

zonk
    Participant

You mean bird watching through your scope…. :5:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.