Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Microlite Bullpup kit for TalonP

Home Forums AirForce TalonP (Pistol) Microlite Bullpup kit for TalonP

This topic contains 168 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  tagdagger 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 169 total)
  • Author

bf1956

is this kit available?

caboose212
    Participant

Yep… PM Tagdagger

coors

Dave, any chance that we can get a sneak-peak of your full frame? What trigger did you go with?

tagdagger

Coors, at this point its just drawings and a marked up pc of extrusion. maybe next year.

kinoko

there is a full frame or block with hole and trigger gutter from taiwan that you can buy. china one has rougher material. it comes with old style trigger sear. i use it to accomodate stronger scope mount for hunting purpose. stock afc would cost us 1400usd so this wudnt hurt so much if scratched.

jethro
    Participant
    quote coors:

I put on the 4500psi tank

Coors would you mind giving us some info on the the 4500psi tank you’re using?

jethro
    Participant

Many thanks Coors

dodge3500

Are these still available ?
    Thanks

tagdagger

I currently only have kits with the aluminum action. They go on very tight and installation is pretty much a permanent mod. If interested you can PM me.

tagdagger

Here are some pics of a possible forward tank mount add on for the kits.
    If I do offer this or a variation there of, it will be compatible with the original aluminum rear action that some of you already have.

rrdstarr

very interesting! Definitely going for the Bull-pup configuration!

Any ideas on price? Looks like it will have to be a complete kit the way it is configured.
    Will you shave down the block for the tank attachment to save some weight?
    Will the shoulder stock/tube add another 100cc of air?

tagdagger

Im a ways off from offering this. Price would be as much or more than the the original gun but it would include a reg. which would increase performance so price may not be an issue if the performance is there.

Its just a prototype at this point. lots of weight can be shaved down but unfortunately additional parts will always equal more weight.

rrdstarr

Sounds good! keep us updated!

pb0201
    Participant

Hey tag dagger are you the one with the micro light dissruptor baffle for the talonP?? If so where can I get one? Sorry didn’t see this post earlier. Thanks for the reply.

auto
    Participant

Where do i buy microlite bullpup kit for my TalonP

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 169 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar