Q:

Magazines WTF

Now if you have a Cricket, Veteran/Mutant you know what a dream like magazine is,
It seems like most of the guns are coming with the Marauder style wind up POS magazines , I think they are a POS to load.
I Hated the loading on my Marauder, The Vulcan is a POS ,
Maybe I am just spoiled with my Cricket , Veteran/Mutant Magazines ,
Now I do shoot my Vulcan 177 a lot , But I piss and moan on loading the magazine , The other ones are so easy to load, and the wind up ones are the shits, Its a sales stopper for me , I will not have another one .
Mike

BullPup General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

I have to agree guns should cycle the magazine, I dropped my Vulcan magazine and the spring sprung out internally I ended up drilling a new internal tiny hole for the wire spring anchor point as in no old position it would fit quite right.

hw100 can do it, taipan can do.

not sure about the leyla as few people reported some blow-back issue now, also you have to jerk the lever or what is it so not that smooth that you would think. probably the .177 will be fine if you can see the pellet :rofl:

Only the Huben seems to show some promise, i wish someone else also exploited that new technology. The hammer less system.
Chinese is complete random shit, i wish they did wooden stocks but no they cant sorry… they must have used up all wood for chopsticks or something. You see that one also cycles its own magazine!

the worse are those electronic guns like daystate Pulsar, you have to mess around with the lever and when you pull it all the way back to cycle the magazine and reset the electronics for you but you have to pull the lever all the way back for that! total crazy :biggrinn:

quote iride post_id=389572 time=1548820013 user_id=100004:

Mike
Lelya Has a magazine loading like the Veteran, and Mutant , and Crickets , The Lelya just moved way up on my list,
I should have done a little more research before buying.
Mike

Just checked edgun west no Lelya .177 in stock. But you could inquire maybe a swap for a Lelya. Your vulcan2 .177 rare bird indeed. I tried getting one right after you got yours with no luck.

Mike
Lelya Has a magazine loading like the Veteran, and Mutant , and Crickets , The Lelya just moved way up on my list,
I should have done a little more research before buying.
Mike

What kills me is the amount of time and energy spent on loading the damn things up. Having to have a pellet at a certain depth in the mag. Way to much work to ever be called fun in my reality lol! Yep spoiled by Mutant, Kosak and Lelya!

LOL Zonk
I reach back and try to cock my Vulcan from the rear all the time, I got to stop and feel for the front lever,
I think the front cocking lever is WAY over rated, I get cramps in my hands with that Vulcan spring loaded magazine I guess the tiny 177 pellets do not help, And I guess a 30 caliber would be easier to load,
Mike

Mike send them to me and for a small fee I’ll have them loaded and returned in no time. I do have to say though, my Cricket mags are sure a lot easier and faster to load. BUT, I sure like that front cocking lever on my Vulcans.

Yep, all my pups are the drop in type …… but I’ve said it before it’s a deal breaker for me when it comes to the windup type mags.
I don’t like those spring-loaded magazines they’re time consuming to load a real killjoy when you have so many pests to drop.

I like that without having to remove the mags from the breach you can quickly sideload the Cricket and Edgun in real time ……. Now that’s the joy of the kill !

~ Greg

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.