Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Lelya 2.0

Home Forums BullPups EdGun Lelya 2.0

This topic contains 72 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  miksatx 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author

jcjc

taken a few squirrls with mine out to 30 yards using jsb 10.34 grain pellets. gun is still in factory condition in terms of regulator, hammer spring, etc.
    i do have the aftermarket baffle installed like mlkstax’s pic. have a donnyfl sumo on mine and shooting is much quieter which is great from the neighbor aspect and is also why i chose .177 along with higher shot count and inherent accuracy.

ernest69
    Participant

This is mine in .25, with EOTech sight and magnifier.

Attachments:

miksatx
    Participant
    quote Ernest69:

This is mine in .25, with EOTech sight and magnifier.

So how it shoot? Nice setup what power magnifier? EOTech pretty expensive red dot.

kris

Pastic magazine, no thank you.

miksatx
    Participant
    quote kris:

Pastic magazine, no thank you.

I’m sure there are aftermarket plastic magazines out there. BUT I own a new Lelya 2.0 and both fucking mags are made of alumnium.
    You can see the nicks through the anodizing from the mag advance.

jcjc

ernest69-very nice rig you have there.
    i’m looking forward to the plastic mags becoming available in .177
    my aluminum mags work fine but im thinking the plastic (delrin or similar?) ones are going to be smoother in operation.

miksatx
    Participant

I prefer a single shot adaptor. I’ve had a few problems not getting certain pellets deep enough and fouling the mag.

miksatx
    Participant

See Edgunwest is selling new plastic .25 cal mags. So I’m guessing that’s what kris is talking about.

jcjc
    quote miksatx:

I prefer a single shot adaptor. I’ve had a few problems not getting certain pellets deep enough and fouling the mag.

are you tapping the loaded mag on a hard surface? before i started doing that i had issues wth pellets not fully seating.

miksatx
    Participant

Hi jcjc yes I’ve been tapping a couple times. I loaded up some predator red tip even give them a tap they give me a bad time lol. I’m started on my second 500ct tin of 10.3.

jcjc

hopefully the new plastic/polymer mags will perform better. I’m thinking Edgun West should have them soon.

hoot
    Participant

:hoot:

If it ain’t a single shot…it ain’t a real Lelya!

I remain “Pure” in my pcp choices. A REAL pcp is a single shot device. You take your time before you shoot ’cause you know there is no second chance.

Alas…I remember when they all were just boys, talking about when, and if, the next shipment of Edgun Matadors would be coming into the country, even if Ed did have to mislabel them for caliber and power….those were the days!

Feast on your new fangled multi-loaders…I hope all your magazines jam…and…and double-load! :angrymob:

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

ps: I’m watching you kids, so don’t try nothing stupid!

miksatx
    Participant
    quote Hoot:

If it ain’t a single shot…it ain’t a real Lelya!

I remain “Pure” in my pcp choices. A REAL pcp is a single shot device. You take your time before you shoot ’cause you know there is no second chance.

Alas…I remember when they all were just boys, talking about when, and if, the next shipment of Edgun Matadors would be coming into the country, even if Ed did have to mislabel them for caliber and power….those were the days!

Feast on your new fangled multi-loaders…I hope all your magazines jam…and…and double-load! :angrymob:

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

ps: I’m watching you kids, so don’t try nothing stupid!

My Lelya 2.0 is as pure as the driven snow! Hey Hoot ya might try sticking a few more pellets in your pocket. Instead of hunting with one pellet, it will give ya a second chance lol! :rofl:

shooter3

Hoot, you are still alive and in a good shape! Keep on rocking!

hoot
    Participant
    quote miksatx:

My Lelya 2.0 is as pure as the driven snow! Hey Hoot ya might try sticking a few more pellets in your pocket. Instead of hunting with one pellet, it will give ya a second chance lol! :rofl:

Club-Fisted Ox!

A REAL pcp shooter only needs one pellet! I dig it out with my switchblade and reuse it for the next shot.

Regards,

Kindlly Ol’ Uncle Hoot:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar