Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Lelya 2.0

Home Forums BullPups EdGun Lelya 2.0

This topic contains 72 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  miksatx 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author

jcjc

Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Interesting that the velocity was lowered from the same weight pellet.
    I need to get a chrony.
    Been spending lots of time at optics planet but can’t decide between a high end scope that’ll last forever (trijicon makes a ffp 1-8 power) or a decent budget scope.

miksatx
    Participant
    quote jcjc:

Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Interesting that the velocity was lowered from the same weight pellet.
    I need to get a chrony.
    Been spending lots of time at optics planet but can’t decide between a high end scope that’ll last forever (trijicon makes a ffp 1-8 power) or a decent budget scope.

The pellets aren’t the same weight. I started out shooting Edgun 10.3 pellets shooting 895 fps. I swapped to JSB monster Diablo weight 13.3 shooting 775. Seems like a pretty big drop for 3 grains.

jcjc

My mistake, I misread. Gonna try and get some shooting in this weekend and see how it performs.

miksatx
    Participant

jcjc how far will you be shooting? I’m limited to 30 yards. I’ve got mine sighted in at 15 yard. Killing sparrows out at 30 yards not a problem.

jcjc

Prolly 30 yards as well. I go to a buddy’s house to shoot and thats what we have marked off. There’s also a 50 yard distance that I may try and set up for as well.

jcjc

Here’s a pic with the bug buster attached and still a bit of styrofoam debris on the gun from the packing material. I was glad to see that it arrived with two mags. I shot two mag’s worth of pellets thru it and I’m really liking the electronic pressure gauge. So far it seems to be a very robustly made, well engineered piece of kit. It definitely doesn’t cycle as smooth as the bolts on my FX rifles but that’s to be expected.

miksatx
    Participant

Great looking bullpup ya got there jcjc! Yep I wasted a bottle of air blowing off the styrofoam off mine.

jcjc

Thanks, I’m happy with the quality of walnut used.
    Didn’t have a chance to shoot at my friend’s place so I set up a 20 yd range here. Sighted the scope in (not a fan of the BugBuster) and proceeded to easily stack pellets. Put about 6 mags thru it and thoroughly enjoyed the ergonomics of the rifle and high shot count of the 177 caliber. A definite improvement over my other Leyla in terms of follow up shot speed and ease of handling. The simplicity of Edguns is another attribute I admire.

miksatx
    Participant

Mine was just shooting the 10.3 to hot. so I dropped the reg to 85b. Got it aired up will check it in the morning.

miksatx
    Participant

85b dropped the speed down 870 fps. Am all the way off the hammer adjust prolly drop it to 75b. After I get it shot down.
    Removing the air tube, take the stock off cock the gun put it on safe unscrew one 4mm Allen screw and pull the air tube.
    The wedge device you unscrew can fall out after pulling the air tube. I just leave it in place and screw it back tight to hold it in place.

iride
    Participant

Miksatx
    You really seem to like your 177 caliber guns,
    Is there a reason you are a 177 gun type person, ?
    Mike

beach-gunner
    Participant

Very interested in this AG,as I use my current guns for squirrel hunting and the compactness is VERY attractive. Assuming that accuracy out to 50 yards is spot on. Any contributors as to accuracy?

miksatx
    Participant

Hey Mike I shoot the .177 cause most my shots are between 27 ft to 20 yards. It just seems wise to shoot .177 cause houses are so close. Both neighbors sideways have had squirrel & starling damages to their houses. Other houses are renters so we don’t talk much. Most neighbors at work when I’m shooting.

iride
    Participant

Miksatx
    Most of my shots are 38 to 48 yards , Got a lot more houses around me , (boomtown).
    Just the impact of the 22 and 25 pellets is loud, Now with the 177 I take a lot more chances , And I myself just fell better taking out a sparrow with the 177, Now where I live its 100% legal to shoot PB as long as you have a safe back stop.
    But I keep it on the down low as our guns do not look like the average pellet gun.
    Mike

miksatx
    Participant

Beach-gunner what caliber you looking into? I ranged 50 yard @8 degrees up and hit 1/2″ low of point of aim. I’ve got my reg @80b. All reports from gun owners have been positive.i really like mine.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar