Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Lelya 2.0

Home Forums BullPups EdGun Lelya 2.0

This topic contains 72 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  miksatx 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author

jcjc

very cool and the walnut looks to be nicely figured. i have one in the same caliber coming in this week. how’s the noise level?

miksatx
    Participant

It’s fairly quiet but sounds funny lol. think it just needs shooting. Damn accurate cycles great begs to be held close. Didn’t get any chrony number.

jcjc

Thanks and that’s good to hear. I’d like to see some aftermarket ldc options but that’s probably not likely.
    Looking forward to comparing it to my .20 Lelya in terms of fit and function.

miksatx
    Participant

Thought I was getting puffs of air between the air tube and barrel. Checked this morning with a tissue test to confirm. And yes for sure losing air out the transfer port. Maybe that’s why it sounds funny. Oppps found the source of the puffs of air. The back of the moderator is vented. Didn’t see the holes till I got my readers on. Damn small holes lol.

jcjc

Well hell, sorry to hear that. Makes you wonder if these are function checked properly before being shipped. Is it something you can fix. In any case, definitely call EGW and see what they say.

miksatx
    Participant
    quote jcjc:

Well hell, sorry to hear that. Makes you wonder if these are function checked properly before being shipped. Is it something you can fix. In any case, definitely call EGW and see what they say.

Oops my mistake Jcjc. I should have had my glasses on the back of the moderator is vented that’s where the air is coming from. Totally my mistake.
    Brian completely checks out the gun before it leaves his place.

miksatx
    Participant

Vent holes lol.

jcjc

good to hear. you also mentioned the transfer port had an issue?

miksatx
    Participant
    quote jcjc:

good to hear. you also mentioned the transfer port had an issue?

No issues with transfer port. I only brought up as a cause. I figured if the gun was leaking air when shot the TP might be the cause.
    No problems with the gun at all!

jcjc

good deal. thanks.

miksatx
    Participant

Mines shooting 10.3@895. Gotta love the fast follow up shots. Plus the ease of cocking with my left hand I really like. Going to need more mags that’s for sure.

jcjc

didnt see any 177 mags at EGW or else i woulda picked up a couple extra. what brand of pellets are you using?

miksatx
    Participant

I shoot EDgun 10.34 from EDgunwest best deal on the Internet.

jcjc

i have some jsb 10.34 so i’ll try those out. currently looking for a compact scop to use but i’ll prolly use the bug buster from my old lelya for now.

miksatx
    Participant

jcjc when is yours supposed to show up? I loaded up some jsb 13.3 that brought it down to 775 fps. Yep I’m doing the scope shuffle also.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar