Just had the pleasure of testing the Condor

Home Forums AirForce Condor/Condor SS Just had the pleasure of testing the Condor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    crimson-sky
    Participant

New to the boards, a hearty salut to all. Tested the Condor with the Co2 powerplant for the first video and will do HPA in the next. I’m truly impressed with the accuracy–now I know what you folks see in this rifle!

I gave a deserved nod to the forums here as wel as Talon Tunes. enjoy!

http://www.pyramydair.com/video

cheers,
    Paul
    Airgun Reporter

walkonking
    Participant

Nice Video Paul. Welcome and look around we have a lot of info here available.

When you get it on HPA 100yds is no challenge.

photo22
    Participant

Great review Paul. And it’s good to see you plugged the forum and Talontunes 😀

cronicash
    Participant

Can’t wait to see the HPA result’s.

crimson-sky
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome guys–! Lookin’ forward to learning all the tips and tricks from the wealth of knowledge here so I can apply it to the HPA test. As soon as my compressor comes, I’ll tape the episode.

I’d also like to buy some custom grips from TT to show how easy it is to swap out–get another plug in for you folks as well 🙂

cheers,
    Paul

knifemaker
    Participant

Enjoyed the Vid paul! Nice work.

Welcome aboard!!! Your gona enjoy it!

MIke

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Paul. I could watch your reviews all day! More more more! 🙂

buster
    Participant

glad your on board the talon express, nice video love them all, have fun with all the mods and tuning on you new gun.

crimson-sky
    Participant

What basic mods would you folks suggest I present on the next show? I’m thinking perhaps a custom stock/grip and a shroud–just to start with the simple stuff for viewers.

Thoughts?

-Paul

allen-avram
    Participant

Excellent video Paul…Allen.

randyhub
    Participant

Hey Paul, definately the pistol grip and WOKBUTT or morgan butt pad help as well as the tri-rail to raise the scope level to take the stress off one’s neck.

The .25 cal upgrade makes shooting Eun Jins 42 grain pellets at around 80 ft lbs of energy a hunters dream and allows me to take small game past 120 yards with the rimmies forgotten in my gun vault.

Don’t know if you want to mention the shroud aspect as this is subject being watched carefully (men in black I was told) so I personally would maybe just say the 16mm Diana/RWS muzzle stablizer while just a hollow tube removes much of the bark.

Just my 2 cents.

Randy

shrpshotr28
    Participant

Nice video. really good comprehensive review. Look forward to part 2.

Would be nice to see a part 3 maybe? Send it off for a full tune and show what that rig is really capable of.

walkonking
    Participant

Paul a little plug on a project I am working on.

I came up with and idea for a shoulder piece that was named here on the form called the WOKBUTT.

Many of the guys have them here and it really does improve upon the current butt plate.

targeteer07
    Participant

maybe do a vid on the talon ss on co2, then hpa too. Not everyone
    wants a condor even if they need it. 😀

walkonking
    Participant
    quote targeteer07:

maybe do a vid on the talon ss on co2, then hpa too. Not everyone
    wants a condor even if they need it. 😀

That is true. The Talon SS is a great platform and probably more suited for many airgunners.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.