Skip to toolbar

Joe got banned , air gun nation

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Joe got banned , air gun nation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    iride
    Participant

I am sure I missed it here, But I was looking around Air Gun Nation, and they said Joe Brancoto was banned?
    Wow, Did he under fill Teds air Tank, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Pretty crazy over there,
    Mike

zonk
    Participant

You got to be shitting me Mike….. WTF is going on over there???

iride
    Participant

I would not shit you Zonk , Your my, Of never mind,,,
    But below is a quote of what they said,,,
    He must have not filed Teds tank up all the way and pissed him off?
    Mike

“Joe is not welcome on this forum because of his controversial business partners and marketing tactics.”

sharpshot86
    Participant

I think it’s because joe compare the crickets to the bobcat and his websites. Making fx look over priced..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildfire
    Participant

Why are soooo many AIRGUN forums run by “huge douchbags”? Thank God for TAG! Tony is the man!
    Wildfire :5:

dyotat100
    Participant

They should just call it the AoA forum. Sounds like any bad about them or a gun they sell and your gone.

New along time ago that Ted went corporate. It’s not about airguns anymore. It’s about making a dollar.

oakey631
    Participant
    quote Wildfire:

Why are soooo many AIRGUN forums run by “huge douchbags”? Thank God for TAG! Tony is the man!
    Wildfire :5:

The Industry is filled with self serving narcissists. They claim to put up boards to help you find your way around and what they really have done is created a market place for customers. Some boards are better then others. For my needs TAG is the best next in line after TAG is GTA. But still GTA is nothing like TAG. The worst is Yellow Steve is a Narcissistic self serving piece of shit. I hope one of you half witts send him a text with my quote. Tell him I welcome phone calls email and visits to my home.

dyotat100
    Participant

GTA is almost as bad as the yellow. You can’t say the truth over there either.

I logged out and no longer participate on the forum after getting in trouble for opening people’s eyes and saying what everybody wanted to say them self. Basically I took the hit.

I like the TAG because if your phony you can be called out and not have to worry about getting in trouble.

It’s sad how people will talk good about products but when things dont.work right they just keep there mouth shut.

oakey631
    Participant
    quote Dyotat100:

GTA is almost as bad as the yellow. You can’t say the truth over there either.

I logged out and no longer participate on the forum after getting in trouble for opening people’s eyes and saying what everybody wanted to say them self. Basically I took the hit.

I like the TAG because if your phony you can be called out and not have to worry about getting in trouble.

It’s sad how people will talk good about products but when things dont.work right they just keep there mouth shut.

Yeah GTA doesn’t like if you curse. They claim to be a family board. That’s why I am here. I have never had to air anything over there. But anytime I have aired anything on Yellow I was tossed off or locked out this time dick breath and his followers on Yellow went too far with his Propaganda campaign. Can’t wait to meet this Cockroach in broad day light.

nomobux
    Participant

How fast you fall …. eh. Seem’s like I remember reading, Joe set up at the 1st Extreme Bench Rest and provided free air. I think I’m remembering correctly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.