Skip to toolbar

Joe Brancato Air Tanks For Sale

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Joe Brancato Air Tanks For Sale

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    steveinla
    Participant

Air Tanks For Sale —Joe Brancato

Two years ago I bought a Guppy tank from Joe. It came with a micro-bore hose; my first micro-bore hose. The Guppy is a great tank to take into the field. It’s small, light, and holds plenty of air. It did however, fill my guns very fast; too fast. I thought it filled fast because of the hose’s small internal diameter.) I called Joe last week and asked if this was normal. Nope! “Not at all”, he said. So, I drove down to Huntington Beach yesterday and he fixed the valve so it would fill at the proper rate.

He didn’t ask for a receipt. He didn’t ask for any money. He happily took care of my Guppy…two years after the sale. That’s why I buy from Joe Brancato. That’s why I can recommend him as a source for HPA tanks, hoses, and fittings.

I have a fill yoke that fits an aluminum 80 SCUBA tank. The gauge on this yoke is all but useless. It’s too small and coarsely graduated. So while I was there at his shop I spotted a “pickle jar” half full of the small gauges he puts on the Guppy tanks to read the tank pressure. I bought one of those while I was there. It’s a huge improvement over the “ninja” gauge. I also picked up several stainless steel Foster male quick disconnect fittings. I had a hose that had a brass QD fitting that was showing signs of wear. (Brass is not the material to use with 4500psi.) Joe sells quality stainless fittings that make our sport/hobby safer. They aren’t the cheapest, but they are quality and I feel better about handling 4500psi.

Thanks Joe!

Steve in L.A.

zonk
    Participant

:8: :8: :8: thumbs up to Joe. I have his 97 Great White and love it. Soon i’ll get a guppy to haul around with me instead of this big tank.

steveinla
    Participant

Hi Zonk, How’s it going?
    I love my Guppy tank. I call it “the football.” It slips into a backpack and off it goes with plenty of air. I have never run low when using it. I have been asked how many times I can refill my gun with it, but I don’t know. It fills the gun a few times and then I immediately refill it for the next use. Also, I shoot several different guns with different size air tubes. It has two great easy to read gauges. The small one shows the tank pressure, and the larger glycerin gauge is for the fill pressure. Yes, I think you will love your Guppy when you get it.

Steve

shaky
    Participant

Steve…. glad I ran across your post. I bought a Great White from Joe within the past few months. The first and only time I’ve used it, I had the same problem of it filling too fast. I too attributed it to the micro hose. At any rate, it blew the burst disc on my AF Talon tank. I’m still waiting for it to come back from repair. I have an Air Arms rifle I could be shooting, but I’m afraid to use the Great White on it. At this point, I’m not so big on Joe’s products.

steveinla
    Participant

Hi Shaky,
    It’s good to hear from you again. I hope you are well.

Have you called Joe regarding this issue? You certainly should. I’d be surprised if he didn’t make it right.

I would not use it either.

I accept that nothing is perfect and that I am going to get my share of defects and problems. That brings us to customer service. That’s where I do business with those individuals and companies that appreciate my money. Furthermore, the people who take care of us after the sale understand that word of mouth makes, or breaks them.

Give him a call 714-907-0067. Let us know what happens.

R, Steve

joe-brancato
    Participant
    quote shaky:

Steve…. glad I ran across your post. I bought a Great White from Joe within the past few months. The first and only time I’ve used it, I had the same problem of it filling too fast. I too attributed it to the micro hose. At any rate, it blew the burst disc on my AF Talon tank. I’m still waiting for it to come back from repair. I have an Air Arms rifle I could be shooting, but I’m afraid to use the Great White on it. At this point, I’m not so big on Joe’s products.

A customer called and informed me of this post (thanks).
    All ANY customer needs to do if they have an issue with any of my products is CALL ME. I warrant all my items for a minimum of 1 year (talk nice and it’s longer). For an item like this, I have repaired it YEARS later, no questions asked. There is NO WAY I can correct an issue if all someone does is complain on a forum. How am I to know? Just be fair and call 714-907-0067. We can make it as slow as you want. I had one customer say similar, turns out he was filling a pistol with only a 45 cc reservoir. Tell me your smallest reservoir and we’ll make it real slow.

zonk
    Participant

Now how can you go wrong with that service??? Way to go Joe!

topher1266
    Participant

I’m new here, bought a used Talon, rite now it runs off a paintball tank until I can get a proper Airforce one[ looking for a 213ci one ].
    As for Joe’s stuff I’ve been using one of his regs for years and without one issue. I was in need of a reg quick and he expressed it to me fast and was awesome to deal with.

zonk
    Participant

That’s good to hear, Joe’s on the ball that’s for sure.

airgunwhore
    Participant

Anyone have a joe compressor the alpha any reviews on it thanks

oakey631
    Participant

First I wouldn’t believe anything Zonk said. He once told me he caught a two headed rainbow trout that had the jowls of a big mouth bass. That being said I recently acquired a Brancato fireman fill assembly heck it was a tad pricey but it is a very high quality unit. I expect to get years and years of use out of it.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.