Skip to toolbar
Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

It’s been a long time…

Home Forums AirForce General Chat It’s been a long time…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    airgunner
    Participant

since I’ve been on here…pretty busy lately…
    Anything new? Anyone design the holy grail of regulators or sound moderators? Has AF come out with anything better? EdGuns still really sought after? Read a post about some jerkoff copying Wok’s stuff…WOW..what a moron…

walkonking
    Participant

Hey good to see you back!

The Condor SS is all the buzz now with new baffle system and safety.

Tony has some new stuff and Doug Dayotat is cranking out some slug guns, valves and barrels

Knifemaker is back

Oh and Roach Creek is still getting probed by aliens

airgunner
    Participant

phew…glad Roach is still helping them out…I hope Ol’ Hoot is still hanging around…Condor SS…hmmmm…Sounds like AF must be at it again stealing our ideas, or did they actually come up with that on their own? Inserted baffles…better safety…hmmmmmmmmmm Didn’t knifemaker wasn’t around…it’s been prolly a year since I’ve been on here, so glad he’s back with us too!

walkonking
    Participant

Roach increased the length of a Talon frame and not long after AF comes out with the Condor SS 🙂

They now use a metal strap to secure their shoulder piece…. Wonder where they got that idea 🙂

The now have a baffle system… Years after members here came up with it.

They came up with a new trigger and safety that can were you can not uncock the gun once loaded…LOL That is all their own, we did not come up with that one.

All kidding aside, we are glad they are finally making attempts at improving their product and incorporated features that are actually wanted.

But they still need to make the scope rail a picatinny and they need to increase the thickness of the area of the bottle collar to improve rigidity. But that might come one day.

I did come up with a new WokGard MK2 to fit the new safety system and it has been a big hit… Take a look

airgunner
    Participant

Yeah, I saw your new WG-15 mark II…looks good! As usual 😀
    AF sound loc kit…

with a vented front bushing, AND an o-ring on the rear bushing…WOW, wonder how they came up with that one 😉 (I also wonder how they will get around the need for a ‘stamp’ from the BATF for those!

A safety that won’t allow you to un-cock it once it’s been cocked? SERIOUSLY??? That sounds like a lawsuit just WAITING to happen!
    The BEST safety is to remove it, then cock when u want to shoot! That way no worries about ‘premature discharge’ 😉

Yeah, a picatinny rail system would be more 21st century, heck even 20th century…

Still no regulator…Kind of like ‘AppLe’…only coming out with ONE minor ‘improvement’ a year…

walkonking
    Participant

Luckily a member here figure out how to remove the “No uncock” feature.

What were they thinking? You have to shoot the gun to remove the pellet? That is just a problem waiting to happen. On many occasions I would not be able to discharge a gun and needed to uncock it.

knifemaker
    Participant

Howdy AG’r! How ya do’n?

Knife

airgunner
    Participant

Mike, good to hear from ya brother! I’ve been very busy growing my business! Still growing, the wife opened up a little home decor store, check her store out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DarlingDecorMore?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline

And, check my office out here http://www.adjustinglifechiro.com I opened 3 yrs ago and these two businesses take up 99% of my time 😉

knifemaker
    Participant

Man, I wish I had known you were in Belton. Had bad back pain after we moved. AND!!! 👿 I’m In Your town at least every other WEEK!!! 😉

That’ s my Wifes fav. Avatar! She Loves it! 😆
    Mike

airgunner
    Participant

Come on by…we’ll have to do lunch 🙂

knifemaker
    Participant

You Know you have the best Briskett in Texas just around the corner from you! 😀

Knife

airgunner
    Participant

Not to mention the fantastic Tex Mex!
    We have 3 BBQ places…which one r u referring to?

knifemaker
    Participant

Schopes (SP?) for briskett. :8: Not so great on the ribs though. Clem M’s Terrible! 👿

We were in Temple all day yesterday at S&W with for my Wife. We have to do that a LOT! 🙁

Knife

airgunner
    Participant

Holler at me next time 🙂

knifemaker
    Participant

Will do. Shes pretty sick, and was very tired. She doesn’t have any energy at all anymore.

Perhaps on a day when she has not so many appointments. Many days, we are at S&W from sun up to well past 7:00pm

Knife

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.