Skip to toolbar

Is Langnasen full of crap?

Home Forums Off Topic Off Topic Is Langnasen full of crap?

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    yellow-ninja
    Participant

Joey (Now I’m thinking of Skippy the bush Kangaroo thanks to Walt….)

Lang stated in another post which IIRC was stating that he was selling his Honda Repsol replica to buy his lathe because at 49 he was too old to be riding fast bikes or something like that.

Pablo is between 40-45 – I’d guess 42 based on my spotty memory.

walt-in-hawaii
    Participant

Wussies. Sell that 4 stroke crap and pick up a 500cc GP machine. Course, if ya do, it’s been nice knowing ya.

I got rid of my TZ350 a long time ago. If I didn’t, I’d probably not be alive today. I have enough scarring on my elbows and knees, thanks. And my leathers still haven’t grown back over the knees.

I’m doing this from home! My 2 workstations arrived today, a full week and a half ahead of schedule. Damn fedex is fast this week. Now I can afford to take my time repairing my laptop.

walt

walkonking
    Participant
    quote walt_in_hawaii:

I have enough scarring on my elbows and knees, thanks. And my leathers still haven’t grown back over the knees.

😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯

pablouk
    Participant
    quote Yellow Ninja:

Joey (Now I’m thinking of Skippy the bush Kangaroo thanks to Walt….)

Lang stated in another post which IIRC was stating that he was selling his Honda Repsol replica to buy his lathe because at 49 he was too old to be riding fast bikes or something like that.

Pablo is between 40-45 – I’d guess 42 based on my spotty memory.

40-45 😯
    How dare you.
    I’m 38 😀

walt-in-hawaii
    Participant

Paul, I went over the DonG thread briefly (didn’t read everything). What kind of stuff were you waiting for from him?

walt

waynejitsu
    Participant

dong had not only, (from what members are reporting), taken money and never sent anything in return, such as a gun or work.

Also, several have had work done by dong and the guns he works on fall apart, shitty workmanship.

I paid a lot of money, trying to help someone new get started (you know, help the little guy out mentality), only to find out later that he is screwing people and the gun he worked on for me is not even shootable at the moment.
    Thanks dong!!

Several member have offered to help me get it shooting again (I am not a tuner or modder and know nothing about the guns) and am laid off work (no money) or I would just start over with it and make a 25cal out of it.
    It “was” a new gun until dong worked on it, I paid several hundreds of dollars, traded a springer gun and NIB Nighthawk only to have a new gun screwed up so bad it will no longer shoot…, Great craftsmanship dong!!

I decided to send it to Adam.
    Thanks to everyone that have offered to help, it is greatly appreciated:)
    It is nice to know there are some good guys out there and it means a lot at a time like this:)

joeyplayer
    Participant

dong? thats what my lady calls my manhood 😆

waynejitsu
    Participant

Well, that is his initials and what he has turned into.
    No caps…, DonG, IMO, to use caps you need to deserve them, he no longer deserves the caps, demoted if you will:)
    just plain “dong” now

Anonymous
    Inactive

dong turned out out to be lower than a lying sack of wormshit. He’ll get his.

love-my-talon-ss
    Participant

Dong. Now that’s funny right there.

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.