Is anyone getting AmericanAirArms Slayer Bullpup lately?

Home Forums BullPups Other BullPups Is anyone getting AmericanAirArms Slayer Bullpup lately?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kim
    Participant

I wonder if there is anyone who has gotten American Air Arms Slayer lately.

I bought 2 Slayer 308 about 2 years ago, and I was planning to get more of it. I send email to AAA and I’m not getting any answer from them. I also sent message via the form on their website, and I’m not getting any.

Are they still selling air guns? Does anybody know other shop sells Slayer 308?

Thank you!

bogman
    Participant

I was considering getting an air rifle from them, but decided against it because they did not communicate; emails not answered, phone message unanswered. Either they’re not serious about selling and/or their customer service sucks.

zonk
    Participant

Not answering e mails and phone messages should tell you something.

acourvil
    Participant

I had one of the early .357 Slayers, but sold it earlier this year. AAA is a very small shop. When you get their attention they are very helpful, but getting their attention can be tough. They tend to focus on whatever their next new release is, and other things, including customer interaction, can take a back seat. They do have a presence on GTA, and sometimes you can get their attention there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.