Q:

Inexepensice, Fast, Stand-Alone Compressor only $1195

Currently I am discounting my Alpha90 Compressor to only $1195 to Talon Forum readers, BUT only if you mention “The Talon Forum”, I’ll keep the price at $1195 for one week from today. That is HUNDRED’s below any comparable Omega.

110V Power
0-4500 psi Output with Easily Adjustable Pressure Shutoff

I also offer a QUALITY moisture/particle filter that actually works and doesn’t use loose beads that seep acid into the the pressure vessel, hence weakening it.

More information here: http://www.airtanksforsale.com/AlphaFilter/

And I ALWAYS have stock. Hundreds of tanks, compressors, hoses, etc.

Go here for more information: http://www.airtanksforsale/alpha90/

Thank you for reading (posted with permission of Tony A.)

Compressors, tanks and pumps

All Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Yes and it works well.

Zonk
Nice clean work place there, I clean mine off and stuff just gets piled right back on it, Strange?
Just below the air tank the black thing , Is that the moisture trap?

Mike

OK here’s mine. I also bought it from Joe B. I have over 100 hours on it and not a single problem so far. Like Mike, I also have to travel 100 miles for air fills. Did it one time and that was enough for me. Now I just go out into the barn and fill away. What’s also nice is the auto shutoff at 4500 psi.

I remove the front cover when filling to help keep it cooler and to lube the pistons, grease is to the right.

That all sounds great, We need info like this for people that are looking for a compressor ,
Really there is not much info out there on these high psi machines…
The china thing just had me back tracking a little,,,
Maybe we can help someone out looking for a compressor .
I know there is a lot of people out there with them, shoebox and all. For some reason they just do not want to post up?
Just a simple had mine for————- use it ———— any problems , would help….
Mike

Dale, I PM’d Mike before also and no reply. Maybe he can’t read?? It’s common with old fellers from Texas…………….. :rofl:

Hay Mike, I had pm you a couple of times but I think you had made up your mind on the compressor you wanted. I have the Alpha90 and it is a quality machine. It is made in China but if it was made in the US it would cost at least twice as much. I filled a 88cf scba from 2900lb to4000lb in 45 minutes. Have topped it off to 4500 in 30 minutes. I just run it for less than an hour at a time , That is my choice. It runs cool, very quite, shuts off at what ever pressure you set it at, air and water cooled with fan and pump. you need to bleed it for a second or two every 30 minutes unless you buy the filter. I have 3 scba 1 80cf and 1 100cf scuba tanks full. A condor, 3 mrods, a disco, and a p12 all full and been shooting them all some. Don’t know about the rebuild yet because I haven’t had a problem yet. Hope this helps someone if they want the info. Aim low they are riding shettlins. :rofl: Dale in Tx

Wow , not a post yet? if your like me a fill on my great white from Joe last me about a month, So my Shelden compressor has only been used once and only for 30 minutes,,, But I did post on it?

Wow that sounds like a smoken deal, Sure like to here from the people that bought them and how they are running.
It looks very compact and even office friendly, Or maybe not.
Anyone out there got one yet, at this price I am sure Joe has sold a lot of them…..
Mike

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.