Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

In a blink of an eye

Home Forums General Hunting In a blink of an eye

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  riffleman 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

birdman
    Participant

Arrived at my daughters’ house at 7:00 A.M. today and as I was pulling into her driveway I saw a pigeon sitting on her roof , so
    I got my little shooter out of the back seat of my truck and got the bird lined dead-on in my scope , was just about to pull the
    trigger and in a blink of an eye it totally disappeared . I said to myself WTF , where in the hell did the bird go ? Then out of the
    corner of my eye I see a big Red Tail hawk with the pigeon in its’ talons heading to the ground to finish its’ kill . I could have shot
    the hawk when it was on the ground finishing off the pigeon , but since there are around 200 pigeons roosting in my daughters
    neighborhood I figured I could use all the help that I can get in reducing the pigeon population in her neighborhood .

miksatx
    Participant

Pretty sure it’s a Federal offense for killing any bird of prey.

birdman
    Participant

miksatx , Yes in the U.S. they are protected , in other countries they are not . However , they are just as good eating as any
    game bird .

zonk
    Participant

:8: :8:

birdman
    Participant

Well 2 more pigeons will no longer be roosting on my daughters’ roof , as of today the BIRDMAN has eliminated 16 birds and
    the Red Tail Hawk has killed 3 birds . Pigeon problem for now stands at zero , will have to now wait and see if a new brood
    decides to try and make a home on Sarah’s roof which my little shooter GOTH and I will be more than happy to deal with .

zonk
    Participant

Good shooting Bird! I have a grain elevator one mile from me and I have all the pigeons cleaned out. Just waiting for more to fly in.

birdman
    Participant

Zonk , I really enjoyed removing all the roof roosting pigeons from Sarah’s house , but now , I don’t like the time period that I’m
    going to have to wait for another brood of birds to come even though there are still about 200 birds in her area . So , I’ll just take
    my little quiet shooter with me every day Monday thru Friday and if by chance one is on her roof , well at least I have a pest to shoot .

zonk
    Participant

Good thinking Bird! I keep mine in my truck 24/7, you never know when your going to need it.

birdman
    Participant

And another ones’ gone , and Bites The Dust , number seventeen this morning went to the big pigeon nest in the sky by
    courtesy of my little shooter Goth , one bad ass little carbine .

riffleman
    Participant

Pigeon

Pigeon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar