Q:

If you could have ANY scope on your pup…

What would it be? No matter the cost, no matter the brand. If you could have it for free?

Links would be Nice and also why you want it.

My contribution is the March 1-10×24 ffp. I would love to try One in mils on my pup

http://www.marchscopes.co.uk/phone/1x-10×24.html

BullPup General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Dream scope would be 1-50 wouldn’t it? Possible, maybe not yet?

Talking of big scopes on bullpups..

10-50×60 Japanese glass Nikko diamond!

The scope is absolutely amazing, as it should – costing more than the gun. :whistle:
My only complain would be the illumination. Its way to expensive, only adjusts in 4 levels and all of them are too bright imho. The March scopes have two illumination modules: high intensity and low intensity, with each having four brightness levels (I have the low intensity module). For my next March 1-8 ffp I will not bother with illumination, thats for sure!

Nice! How do you like it? Any complaints at all?

Not a bullpup, but I have just the perfect scope for my Steyr H5A: Match 2.5-25×42 MIL/MIL.

Think Shiraz at bullets.com is the sole March dealer in the states. I’d ask him about warranty details before purchasing.
I’ve looked through a couple of these scopes and @60-80x that lil 1/8 dot covered up a lot more than I desired. If they offered a sfp along with ffp I’d already had one or ten…
I do own a sightron sii 8-32, I believe zonk used that scope at the ballon bust this year. Your getting night force glass at a lower price. Tracking is just as good.
One scope I’d love to look through is the ior crusader sfp. Haven’t had the chance too yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The warranty period is 5 (five) years from the date of original purchase. Only the original owner can use this warranty. During the warranty period we will repair your March scope free of charge subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty being met. You will need to include your warranty paper when you return the scope to Deon Optical Design Co. in Japan.

Thanks for clarification.

Just to be clear, March does not come with a lifetime warranty nor is it transferable. Deon Optics manufacturers March scopes. I don’t own one so I can’t say if they would turn away a warranty issue beyond 5 years or if you weren’t the original owner. I’m sure they don’t want to piss off someone who purchased a $2K+ scope otherwise their reputation is down the drain. The good news is I think there’s a service center in the US now for minor issues so you or the distributor won’t have to ship it half way around the world to get it serviced.

http://marchscopes-deon.com/support/

quote :

The warranty period is 5 (five) years from the date of original purchase. Only the original owner can use this warranty. During the warranty period we will repair your March scope free of charge subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty being met. You will need to include your warranty paper when you return the scope to Deon Optical Design Co. in Japan.

+1 The SIghtron III is about as close as I can afford to March. It gets pretty close they say (I have only seen one March in person for a brief time). Much better than my Nightforce NSF which is overpriced IMO for the glass.

March Tactical 2.5x-25x 42 SF would be my choice. March scopes are know for quality, reliability and for having clear glass. Clear glass is hard to explain unless you look through a high end scope then a mid range scope like a Hawke Sidewinder 6.5-20 x42.

March Tactical 2.5x-25x 42 SF comes with a lifetime warranty, zeros down to 10 yards, has side focus and weighs only 20 oz. $2600 – $3000 is insane for any scope. A real nice PCP with a Hawke Sidewinder 6.5-20 x42 SF for under $2000 goes through my head every time I look at the $2600 March Tactical. Link to scope: http://marchscopes.com/tactical-25-25-x-42.html

The nicest and clearest glass I have had on a PCP is a Sightron SIII 3.5-10 x 44 SF. I sold it because 10x wasnt enough as my eyes aged. Clicking the height or side to side adjustment was precise, a definite click every time. Photo below is the Sightron on a Cricket 22 cal.

Wow, that must be a dream scope for a paper puncher.

I owned a SW 8-32 and is is heavy as balls but for a 8-80×56 with 34mm tube I must say, hats down to them. That is amazing

It’s only 16″ long and the same weight as my Hawke Sidewinder 8-32×56 that is on it now. 29 oz. I always shoot from a rest anyways. 🙂

Magnification 8x 80x
Effective Lens Diameter – 56mm
Body Tube Diameter 34mm
Exit Pupil – 0.7mm
Field of View, real 2.5° 0.25°
Eye Relief 89-95mm 83-97mm
1 Click Adjustment 1/8MOA
Elevation Travel 60MOA
Windage Travel 40MOA
Focus Side Focus / Parallax
Distance 10YD-infinity
Finish Matte Black
Reticle Cross-hair,1/8dot,3/32dot,1/16dot
MTR-2,MTR-1

Wow, those are some Nice scopes!

8-80? Holy crap, I Wonder how would look like on a mutant shorty :rofl:

it would double for prairie dogs. 😉 Focus down to 10 yards. Incredible. 8-80x
http://www.marchscopes.co.uk/phone/8x-80×56.html

For the way I shoot and still very high quality Japanese glass the FT SIghtron’s are very nice and won’t break the bank. 10-50x
http://info.sightron.com/Riflescopes/SIII-SERIES-AIRGUN/SIIISS1050x60FTIRMOA-H/

#1. Schmidt Bender PMII 5-20×50 L/P ST MSR

#2. March 3-24×52 FML-T1

#3. Schmidt Bender PMII Ultra Short 3-20×50 L/P MSR

Why, cause they’re free right?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.