Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

I think the FX guns are getting better

Home Forums BullPups FX Bullpups I think the FX guns are getting better

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kris 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

iride
    Participant

I think FX jumped into the market with out any quality control and the problems were big, Seems like just about everyone had a problem with there gun, I still do not think FX has there Quality control any where near Veteran,Mutant, Ed Gun, Vulcan, Cricket , But I do think they are getting better at there QUALITY control, I think in a few years if they back down on all the money on marketing and put it in production the quality of the guns will go up,
    Now with all that said I am still eye balling the Impact II with all the improvements, But I will wait and see how they improve the Impact III in the next couple of years….
    I just hate to gamble and I will just go for the for sure deal,
    Mike

miksatx
    Participant

Lol you do relize the impact2 uses the marauder type magazine. So I’d pretty much think impact3 will have same mag. I have to agree they seem to be doing better.

iride
    Participant

Mik
    Yep , You will NEVER see me buy another gun with a wined up magazine, Its the only thing I dislike about my Vulcan 177.
    I enjoy loading my Veteran magazine, after shooting the Vulcan a few days Its a real pisser for me, Fat fingers and no fine motor control
    Mike

birdman
    Participant

As far as I’am concern , I have to disagree that FX guns are getting better . I’m not disputing the improvement on the quality of their guns ,
    rather , on their choice not to make all their of the guns available to left hand shooters . I was really willing to purchase their Dreamline
    series in the Bullpup Dreamline with Different caliber barrel change outs which I wanted in .25 cal. , However , this Bullpup is only offered
    to right hand shooters only . FX , WTF is wrong with you ? Do you really do not give a shit about the million of left hand shooters that you lost
    do to the fact that you do not offer 99% of your guns to lefty’s’ . All I can say is , if you don’t want to make as much money as possible on all
    of your guns , Fuck You , and stay as narrow minded as you now are and only cater to right hand shooters .

miksatx
    Participant

Lol sure they cater to righties. lol when nearly 90% of the people on earth are right handed. :4:

miksatx
    Participant

birdman I shoot right handed I prefer cocking with my left if given a choice. One of the reasons I got my lelya 2.0 is I can cycle it with my left hand. I just grabbed up my wildcat left handed cycling it with my right hand. If you get a chance to shoot one you might give it a try. Just sayin :4:

birdman
    Participant

miksatx , I hear what you are saying , that’s why I was thinking about a Leya 2.0 because you can cock it on both sides of the gun .
    However , I’m only going to buy one more gun and it has to be a short Bullpup in .25 caliber and it has to be a semi-auto gun . I
    liked the Steyr Sport Pro X Scout semi-auto but they don’t make it in a .25 gun . So I’m just going to keep waiting and see what comes
    into the PCP gun market , if never , than no-one will be getting any of my money .

iride
    Participant

birdman
    I seen one a while back that looked a lot like a Impact, But it was full auto, I am thinking 25.
    It went from semi auto to full auto with a switch, I did post it but not sure where….
    Mike

kris
    Participant

I don’t pity those who buy FX anymore. Enjoy the headache maker!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar