Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

I got a question on my Listone barrel, D man??????

Home Forums BullPups Taipan Mutant/Veteran I got a question on my Listone barrel, D man??????

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iride 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

iride
    Participant

I think D man had a big hand on putting these barrels on some of the first Mutants ,
    I think the barrel is unchoked , Make a good slug gun? I have and bought a CZ 22 caliber barrel and I know the CZ barrel is choked
    Now on my Listone barrel it shoots anything I put in it , I love this barrel, The CZ barrel likes JSB 16 and 18 gr pellets anything else its a shot gun,
    Question any chance I could screw the barrel up if I tried slugs in it?????
    I know kind of a dumb question , But this place is dead as a door nail, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
    Mike

miksatx
    Participant

I shoot nsa slugs through my kosak unchoked barrel all the time. Push one down the barrel see how it fits. :4:

larryw22
    Participant

Mike, I believe you could shove a rabbit pellet down your Listone tube an get great results. Cheap Too!!
    Regards
    LarryW :winkn:

P.S. If you don’t mind, how are your Mexican teeth holding UP?

gku
    Participant

larryw22
    Participant

Hey Greg, are you missing that MUSTANG still????

Regards
    LarryW

iride
    Participant

Larry six implants I had are holding up great, Feel like my real teeth, They are permanent ,
    I had to get a Motel in el paso a few days go back a few times, But In the long run I only saved over 10,000 , Yep over ten thousand dollars , All depends on how rich you are I guess,
    Wife had a rear tooth pulled a few months back she may go down and get a implant in a few months.
    I my self HATE having a missing tooth.
    Mike

larryw22
    Participant

Good to know Mike, I may need to PM you and get some numbers. The Taipans are shooters, and the best value on the PCP market. Shoot straight and if you need any SNOW just let me know.

Regards
    LarryW :winkn:

iride
    Participant

Larry, I need no snow here,
    Let me know when you need info on Mexico dentist, You can get an online price list of just about anything you need done,
    Its all pretty simple and very safe.
    Mike

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar