Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Hunting buddy passes unexpectedly

Home Forums Off Topic Off Topic Hunting buddy passes unexpectedly

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  miksatx 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

miksatx
    Participant

My girl Lyssa died Tuesday evening unexpectedly. Wife and I are devastated she was only 10. We believe it was a new medication for heart worms,fleas and ticks we gave her 2days before she passed. best squirrel dog I ever.

zonk
    Participant

So sorry to hear this. I have two and I’m not looking forward to losing them, it’s the hardest thing to go through.

miksatx
    Participant
    quote Zonk post_id=389695 time=1551358078 user_id=100015:

So sorry to hear this. I have two and I’m not looking forward to losing them, it’s the hardest thing to go through.

Thanks Zonk.

larryw22
    Participant

Sorry Mike, always leaves a hole in your heart when you lose a trustworthy friend.

Regards
    LarryW :sadn:

miksatx
    Participant
    quote LarryW22 post_id=389697 time=1551366656 user_id=100045:

Sorry Mike, always leaves a hole in your heart when you lose a trustworthy friend.

Regards
    LarryW :sadn:

Thanks Larry she was the busy nosy little girl that is truly missed. She was no fu fu little gal and I’ll miss the kiss poppy good night kisses.

iride
    Participant

Sorry to here Mike
    She looks just like my dog , Pepper.
    Yorks are true people dogs and can grab your heart strings fast, They become part of the family more so than other breeds.
    Mike

miksatx
    Participant

Thanks Mike yup people dogs for sure. Never relize how busy things were with her. 10 yrs of going for a walk early morning and 4 or 5 more times a day. Max the cat still looking for her lol. she terrorized him every time he came close to the wife. Miss her so bad. Really hard going out on the deck sitting drinking my coffee not having her next to me watching out for any squirrels.
    I just sit looking over at her grave crying blubbering oldman.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar